ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Modern Warfare 3 Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hotpocket423  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuse wrote:
socrstopr wrote:
hotpocket423 wrote:
So looks like im the only person that actually enjoys this game. yeah i do complain every now and then like everyone when i am frustrated, but as a whole i enjoy this game. i use a variety of guns and everything. i shoot down air support constantly and have been running uav c-uav on most classes and not caring. im just grinding until 10th then im gonna start actually going for gameplays worth uploading and sniping more.

but i like it and ill keep playing it.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwDrTbdGwhw

Come on, you know you aren't alone :p

He should be the only one that likes it!

Just now saw this post in response to mine...
But what exactly are you trying to say here? I should be the only one to like this "bad" game because i left the clan i was in with you. you got super pissed that we left a clan for a game in which you hate. Am i supposed to be mad about how you conduct yourself in other games that i have no interest in? No. so why on earth are you mad? And im not alone in liking this game, there are quite a bit of people that still do even though they "hate" this game like yourself.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hotpocket423 wrote:
fuse wrote:
socrstopr wrote:
hotpocket423 wrote:
So looks like im the only person that actually enjoys this game. yeah i do complain every now and then like everyone when i am frustrated, but as a whole i enjoy this game. i use a variety of guns and everything. i shoot down air support constantly and have been running uav c-uav on most classes and not caring. im just grinding until 10th then im gonna start actually going for gameplays worth uploading and sniping more.

But what exactly are you trying to say here? I should be the only one to like this "bad" game because i left the clan i was in with you. you got super pissed that we left a clan for a game in which you hate. Am i supposed to be mad about how you conduct yourself in other games that i have no interest in? No. so why on earth are you mad? And im not alone in liking this game, there are quite a bit of people that still do even though they "hate" this game like yourself.

Where am I mad? I'm not. Look at the date on the post. It was a month ago, before you even left the pointless clan (which I wasn't even mad about, you listened to Russ about it). I'm just telling people to avoid bad games . You really need to calm down.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tl;dr fuck console, play League

Don't want to get into the argument at all. I will say I'm still subscribed to a few big clans on youtube and MW2/COD4 content is a LOT more fun to watch than MW3 content.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
tl;dr fuck console, play League

Modern Warfare 3 is on PC as well, if you didn't know.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuse wrote:
hotpocket423 wrote:
fuse wrote:
socrstopr wrote:
hotpocket423 wrote:

Where am I mad? I'm not. Look at the date on the post. It was a month ago, before you even left the pointless clan (which I wasn't even mad about, you listened to Russ about it). I'm just telling people to avoid bad games . You really need to calm down.

hahaha word. My point though is still the same as far as why would you be mad about it if you dont play it... BUT... that isnt exactly the case. i mean my point is valid but it doesnt apply here. my last reply was a night were i was pissed about something, not sure what though. im sure by now you have heard that russ and i are no longer friends lol. just like everyone he and i used to play with, everyone is sick of it. its quiye dumb actually.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, I didn't know we had a thread about this, pretty epic.
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KirbySH wrote:

You have not ventured over to this desolate part of the forums much have you?

Also, not sure why it's epic.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KirbySH wrote:

John, i hope you are talking about the game and not in response to what i just said lol.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hi there, you look like you've nearly got your first MOAB outside of Infected. Oh look, with an LMG no less! Here, let me help you by literally spawning the three enemies which you just mowed down right behind you. There, that should help. "Oh, looks like you were just a couple of kills short, better luck next time."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodyFistHole wrote:
"Hi there, you look like you've nearly got your first MOAB outside of Infected. Oh look, with an LMG no less! Here, let me help you by literally spawning the three enemies which you just mowed down right behind you. There, that should help. "Oh, looks like you were just a couple of kills short, better luck next time."

Welcome to what has been coined the Revenge Spawn System.

[00:23:13] <gerg> !8 MAH DICK IS SOOOOO BIG
[00:23:13] <ChanServ> gerg: Not on your life.
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't played MW3 in quite some time, but I came across this video and it's obviously a COD4 map...But, on MW3 :P Was this included in some kind of a map pack or something? Much appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
I haven't played MW3 in quite some time, but I came across this video and it's obviously a COD4 map...But, on MW3 :P Was this included in some kind of a map pack or something? Much appreciated.

Not sure if serious. That is MW2.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
xGaberadex  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:

I was serious, but I didn't play much of MW2...Oh well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xGaberadex wrote:
Silly wrote:
xGaberadex wrote:

I was serious, but I didn't play much of MW2...Oh well.

Yes, several CoD4 maps were available as DLC on MW2, including the one you just linked. Also, Intervention.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the fuck do I go 38/11 in TDM and we still lose by a large margin?! Jesus tapdancing christ, this isn't a hard game to comprehend. And why do I always get the recruits on my team? Three games in a row now, all the recruits... and me. EVERY time. And how come I've gotten killed by EVERY enemy predator missile in this lobby?

This is my team's KD in the last game (not the 38/11 game):
4/15
2/16
1/13
1/13
0/5

WTF?! This game is going to give me an early death.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 52 of 53

Jump to: