ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Looking to get Co-op FCs on GH3 (360)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jordanpwnsme  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Looking to get Co-op FCs on GH3 (360) Reply with quote

Sup, I have 63 FCs individually, including dont hold back, holiday in cambodia, and nothing for me here as my personal best...I just need someone who has at least 55-60 FCs to play Co-Op with...

Please respond with numbers of FCs, best FCs, and your GT, and remember, 360 only...

lol

Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you wanting to go for FC's on the whole game, as in, 60 total coop FC's, or just the fun ones? I'd join you for Stricken/BiF, CoP, CoD, etc, but I don't think I could commit for grinding lots of lolez FC's. Oh, and if you're wanting a team to get good scores for the leaderboards, I doubt I'm your man either. I'm terrible with pathing/executing a path, lol.

Number of FC's: 64
Best FC's: Because It's midnite, Jordan, We Three Kings if you just mean Gh3
GT: Master Tesuch

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
jordanpwnsme  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're way better than me, are you sure? lol

Also. I just want the fun coop fc's ^_^

Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, man, co-op is always fun. I do choke a lot, I must warn you, but we can always switch around the parts if one of us is having issues with part of a song. Add me on XBL, and we can talk about what we want to go for and what times would be easiest to play. I'm on summer vacation atm, so basically whenever I'm not at work, I can play.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
jordanpwnsme  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Master-Tesuch wrote:
Sure, man, co-op is always fun. I do choke a lot, I must warn you, but we can always switch around the parts if one of us is having issues with part of a song. Add me on XBL, and we can talk about what we want to go for and what times would be easiest to play. I'm on summer vacation atm, so basically whenever I'm not at work, I can play.

I choke alot too, I choked before I forget 5 times after the bridge. .__. youll be playing guitar on that one for sure xD

And I added you on xbl, I'm on all the time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: