ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What are the least enjoyable charts you ever played?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EVERY. FOO. FIGHTERS. SONG. EVAR.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH1 - Farewell Myth - Still haven't FCed it. But I don't mind the song. ><
GH2 - Institutionalized - Hate the chords in the chorus. But love the song.
GH3 - Story of my Life - Hate the chart. Not a fan of the song either.
GH:A - All Day and All of the Night - A don't like a lot of charts in this game tbh. I don't really know why.
GH:WT - Satch Boogie - Tap notes are stupid

Peachfanclub wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
xLif  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

free bird smash hits

also every chart in GH:A

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanna say it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy that out of all 24 pages of this thread, all of the mentions of BWOLP have been positive
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Black Widow of La Porte fucking sucks to play
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
memesis  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose I was asking for that.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:

Except Monkey Wrench and This a Call. I'd argue Everlong, but only for non-Drums.

The Way it Ends is one for me, although that's just because I hate that kind of burst strumming and it tires me out.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mauvais Garcon. Jesus christ that song sucks to play.

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

toymachine  

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if by sucks to play you mean amazing
SpartaX18  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always hated Mauvais Garcon as well, but now that i figured it all out, it's really fun to play. Try playing it strumming only one way. Works great on keyboard.

My anti-favorites are "Assassin" by Muse [GH:WT] (good luck playing it on keyboard), "Before I Forget" by Slipknot [GH3] (bridge, duh), "Black Sunshine" by White Zombie [GH3] (my fingers say ouch; also way overcharted), "The Number Of The Beast" by Iron Maiden [GH3] (especially the intro riff) and nearly half of bonus songs from GH3 (but the cake has to go to "In Love" by Scouts of St. Sebastian - great song, but a horrendous re-record and terrible chart - no hopos where they belong and vice versa, etc., etc.).
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
if by sucks to play you mean amazing

No that chart sucks worse than Rock Revolution
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpartaX18 wrote:
I've always hated Mauvais Garcon as well, but now that i figured it all out, it's really fun to play. Try playing it strumming only one way. Works great on keyboard.

My anti-favorites are "Assassin" by Muse [GH:WT] (good luck playing it on keyboard), "Before I Forget" by Slipknot [GH3] (bridge, duh), "Black Sunshine" by White Zombie [GH3] (my fingers say ouch; also way overcharted), "The Number Of The Beast" by Iron Maiden [GH3] (especially the intro riff) and nearly half of bonus songs from GH3 (but the cake has to go to "In Love" by Scouts of St. Sebastian - great song, but a horrendous re-record and terrible chart - no hopos where they belong and vice versa, etc., etc.).

I thought I was the only one that liked In Love. It is a great song but the re-record, god it's awful. The chart makes no sense too
SpartaX18  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, high five, haha!
mninp  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Least Enjoyable

GH1

Cowboys From Hell- Just...not fun at all. Honestly, Ho/Po's would make a world of difference in this song.

Smoke on the Water- Just so damn boring...literally I'd have more fun staring at my guitar. It doesn't help that we've had this song in 3 different games now.

Behind the Mask- I can't alt strum the main riff because it's not reliable enough for me, so down strumming the whole thing is a nightmare. I believe those are 16th notes as well.

The Breaking Wheel- Bad for the same reasons as Cowboys From Hell. Just a lot of needless alt strumming that goes on forever.

Farewell Myth- If it wasn't for that "extra note" in the chorus riff (you know what I'm talking about), this song would actually be pretty fun to play. It's MUCH more fun on Hard actually.

GH2

Free Bird- Way too long and the first 5 minutes is boring as hell.

Heart Shaped Box- Put me to sleep...now.

Monkey Wrench- I hate fast strumming songs. Unsung is ok because the song sounds so badass when you're playing it, but this one...no.

Fall of Pangea- WAY too many stupid parts that just aren't fun to play. Not to mention the song feels like it's 4 years long.

FTK- So many weird strummed notes throughout the short solo sections, just not a fun song to play.

Jordan- Because I suck at it.

Less Talk More Rokk- I HATE playing this song with an utter passion. The amount of utter concentration it requires compared to other songs, and the fact that it's basically the same thing the whole time...yeah I hate playing it.

One For the Road- WAY too much strumming, and the "solo" sections are a bit too slow to go all crazy and have fun with.

Red Lottery- Boring as fuck.

Six- Utterly painful (no joke, I accidentally typed "Sex" at first instead of "Six", and after reading that combined with my comment "utterly painful"...I had a good laugh).

That's about it for those two games. As for ones I really like in the first two games, Search and Destroy immediately comes to mind as one of my favorite to play. It has a little bit of everything and the shifting chords in the verses feels so satisfying. One of those rare songs where I still get immersed into the whole "I'm a real guitar hero" thing.

As for covers...Laid to Rest, Symphony of Destruction, Hangar 18, Them Bones and Killing in the Name come to mind as being truly awful.

There are some really good covers here though. Message in a Bottle is quite good, as is Institutionalized, Carry on Wayward Son, Monkey Wrench, You Got Another Thing Comin', Bark at the Moon, Heart Full of Black, War Pigs,Cherry Pie and Can't You Hear Me Knockin', among others. The covers are, for the most part, either at the very least passable or really good. There's only a handful that are really terrible.

I actually like the cover versions of Unsung, Stellar and Search and Destroy better than the originals lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: