Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3H Squeezers Summer Rivalry! WEEK 1 SONGS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BA142  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: GH3H Squeezers Summer Rivalry! WEEK 1 SONGS Reply with quote

GH3H Summer Rivalry for squeezing!

Week one songs will include a few with actual squeezes left

Rock and Roll All Night
Miss Murder
Take This Life
Paranoid
Before I Forget

That's 5 songs, i'm thinking...due next Saturday night by midnight? Chime in and lemme know what you guys think.

No pics required BTW unless you get an insane score, i trust you guys. Plus I don't have a camera 95% of the time.

I'm open to throwing in some GH3M too. Maybe 3 hard songs and 3 medium? Idk you guys let me know. For now, it's just hard.

trying to raise the community total and your own respected total.

Format wise, I was thinking 5-6 songs a week. No TTFAF or DLC. If you have any suggestions, lemme know

So far we have

BA142
Newuser1234
Augthebomb
SlashermanEXE
Llamayip

(assuming you guys are interested)

I'm going to PM a few people as well. Maybe Chem

Last edited by BA142 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 7 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BUB142
augthebomb  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3H has been my focus for the past two months. I'm totally down for this. Actually, I don't think I could've asked for someone to make a better rivalry right now.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kamen Islands
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try asking people like llamayip and chemmajr, they'll probably be sure to have some interest. Maybe even Fug if you force him lol. I'd join but I'm absolutely awful at whammying on this engine.

BA142  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fo sho well im just gonna let this topic sit here for a bit and see who is interested.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd be interested if the format was something like we focus on 1-3 songs and just destroy the song and quickly move on (every 2-3 days). i dont think i'd be interested in choosing 4 songs and waiting a whole week especially if easy optimal songs are picked. we could basically destroy the setlist if there are 4-6 of us who focus on the same songs and finally put this game to rest

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
i'd be interested if the format was something like we focus on 1-3 songs and just destroy the song and quickly move on (every 2-3 days). i dont think i'd be interested in choosing 4 songs and waiting a whole week especially if easy optimal songs are picked. we could basically destroy the setlist if there are 4-6 of us who focus on the same songs and finally put this game to rest

Yeah this sounds like a good idea.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kamen Islands
BA142  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:

Definitely. That's what I was thinking.

I'd be down to do like 2 songs in a 2 day period. So we could really grind and get some good scores. Maybe 3 songs every 2 days. I definitely don't want to update every week, that's why rivalries die.

I have to figure out a format, but I definitely want to keep it moving. I usually only grind a song for like an hour tops anyways lol

i'd love to have you participate, newuser, since you are one of the top gh3h squeezers
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh I'll change my mind and play, why not. I got gh3 for 360, so maybe ps2 was the reason I was getting shitty whammy

LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Slasher is right, I want to pass Lemon in the overall rankings but that will be hard for me to do without reduxing a lot of the game for a rivalry of some sort so I'm all for this. Under normal circumstances I'd be relieved to hear the words 'no TTFAF' but I've put it off too long... I should FC that this summer too. :P

Sign me up.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA142 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:

Definitely. That's what I was thinking.

I'd be down to do like 2 songs in a 2 day period. So we could really grind and get some good scores. Maybe 3 songs every 2 days. I definitely don't want to update every week, that's why rivalries die.

I have to figure out a format, but I definitely want to keep it moving. I usually only grind a song for like an hour tops anyways lol

i'd love to have you participate, newuser, since you are one of the top gh3h squeezers

yeah i'll definitely participate with this format. not sure if you were around when i made this guide but you should check it out to see which songs we can focus on:

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=106626

also im thankful for no ttfaf/dlc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'm down.
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds intriguing! I have a lotttt of free time over this summer. I really want to finish my medium goal but I will play when I get a chance and get some good scores even though I am not at the level of most of you hard players haha

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
BA142  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
Sounds intriguing! I have a lotttt of free time over this summer. I really want to finish my medium goal but I will play when I get a chance and get some good scores even though I am not at the level of most of you hard players haha

psshhh you can squeeze homie!

Good luck with your medium goal man

I'll get everything set up today, and i'll take a look at that list newuser

I'm stoked!

EDIT: that guide is pretty sweet haha I like the "BA's score is really hard to beat" parts
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should I post the scores in this thread when I get them? Cause I already beat a global first... probably the only one that I am going to get in the entire rivalry... lol

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
Should I post the scores in this thread when I get them? Cause I already beat a global first... probably the only one that I am going to get in the entire rivalry... lol

yeah i was just going to post scores as i got them since this seems like a group effort
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: