ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DrSham - Easy Bass 1sts 462/467 - 5 to go!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
Much respect DrSham. Are you going to go for 1st on all songs in the series on EB?

I've been trying for years, keep coming back every now and then to knock off a few more and reclaim any that I may have lost. For now I'm going to try and get all of WT so that just leaves four on GH5 to go. I've done better than I thought I would so hopefully I can get the last few relatively quickly.

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
Looks like your missing about 30 points for Livin On A Prayer somewhere, so good luck with that. Also, that green 99% on Sweet Home Alabama is really bothering me, pls fix soon

And now Livin' On A Prayer falls!!! Found another 36 pts to take a massive 4 pt lead. Tough 3rd act needed to get the extras by tweaking the path a little but after about 2 hours or so I finally nailed it.

Now for Sweet Home Alabama (Live) and that pesky ending....

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woop! +4 leads are always sexy. Good luck with Sweet Home Alabama. That was the song that caused me the most trouble on EB, even more than medium bass.
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, that's a hell of goal. But I think if anyone can do it, it's you. Best of luck!

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet Home Alabama. good freaking luck.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After about 3 weeks of very uncommitted play I've knocked off the FG 1st on GHL Casual/Easy. Not much of an achievement as only 9 people have even played all the songs but it's better than nothing.

Includes 37/42 solo 1sts, and added 21,771 to the community total. Didn't exactly optimise the paths/scores on most songs as I only played them until I nabbed 1st so reckon there's PLENTY more to be had.

Next up, GH80's Easy. Let's see if I can get up from 7th to 6th!!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, still a great accomp. Good luck with GH80's, I still need to buy that game :P
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SQUEEEEEZZZEEEE I love it man, keep it up! Can't wait to see some 80's hax

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job DrSham \m/
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work DrSham! I just ran my updates, and you are about 80k total from the 1st place total for the community on Easy Guitar. Considering that half of that comes from the O211, and the devastation that tannerieland11 wreaked on those games, that is some seriously impressive stuff. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see you knock off some of those non 1st place Easy Bass scores soon.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing how hard to bust these 1sts is always a treat (although it's also a notice of what I won't be able to do, but that's just my outlook on things).

tanner vs. Sham on O211 soon?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
Nice job DrSham \m/

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
Nice, still a great accomp. Good luck with GH80's, I still need to buy that game :P

suhdude024 wrote:
SQUEEEEEZZZEEEE I love it man, keep it up! Can't wait to see some 80's hax

voidedalive2x wrote:
Seeing how hard to bust these 1sts is always a treat (although it's also a notice of what I won't be able to do, but that's just my outlook on things).

tanner vs. Sham on O211 soon?

Cheers guys. GHL wasn't much of a stretch, very few songs had to play more than twice (once to get a feel for the SP's and the path, 2nd time to execute), although there were a few that had to play a few more times with subtle tweaks.

As for 80's and O211, I'm not really squeezing hard just yet, just trying to pick off a few easy points and moving on once I beat my current scores. Squeezing / grinding will come later.

bushidox wrote:
Great work DrSham! I just ran my updates, and you are about 80k total from the 1st place total for the community on Easy Guitar. Considering that half of that comes from the O211, and the devastation that tannerieland11 wreaked on those games, that is some seriously impressive stuff. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see you knock off some of those non 1st place Easy Bass scores soon.

DrSham wrote:
Next up, GH80's Easy. Let's see if I can get up from 7th to 6th!!!

Thanks bushi. This is my current goal, not much of one I know, but almost there. Once I've done that I'll look for a few easy points / ranking jumps elsewhere in the 0211 just to close the gap a little more.

As for Bass I need to knock a couple of the GH5 scores off and get to 3 or 4 left. After that it will be tough!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work on the Medium front! On BH Medium Bass you are really tearing things up. You have scores in now for 61/65 songs, and are already at 52 1sts on the game. Only two of those remaining are "bad" scores, namely Wannabe and Pretty Woman, which I am guessing you just haven't reduxed yet. I fully expect you to finish out those last 4 songs and maybe a few more reduxes by the end of the week and get yet another 1st place for a game. Great work, keep it up.

I estimated your total points from those songs to be about ~ 947,700, which when added to your current total before reduxes would be 11,465,700, comfortably in 1st overall by about 2,000 or so points. Even if you manage "only" 55/65 1sts that would still be pretty impressive in my book.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Nice work on the Medium front! On BH Medium Bass you are really tearing things up. You have scores in now for 61/65 songs, and are already at 52 1sts on the game. Only two of those remaining are "bad" scores, namely Wannabe and Pretty Woman, which I am guessing you just haven't reduxed yet. I fully expect you to finish out those last 4 songs and maybe a few more reduxes by the end of the week and get yet another 1st place for a game. Great work, keep it up.

I estimated your total points from those songs to be about ~ 947,700, which when added to your current total before reduxes would be 11,465,700, comfortably in 1st overall by about 2,000 or so points. Even if you manage "only" 55/65 1sts that would still be pretty impressive in my book.

Cheers bushi, although Medium Bass has already been torn through, this time it's Medium Guitar

The two reduxes should net me 6k-7k more so I expect to be 1st overall quite easily and am aiming for 11,472,000. Not overly bothered about getting more 1sts for now as my revised goal of 50 has been reached, and it will give me some replay value down the road trying for the rest in a year or two's time...

I should finish these up this week (Oh Pretty Woman has been reduxed tonight) and might start up GHL Medium next as I've only done Easy (Casual) so far.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
DrSham  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's taken me since the 1st April but I've finally finished reduxing BH Med Guitar. Ended up with 52/65 1sts and 1st overall. Still reckon I can get the majority of those left but my motivation to grind has been lacking in the last couple of weeks, and at least it gives me a bit of replay value when I redux again in the future.

I'm now 1st on BH E/M Guitar and E/M/H Bass so not too shabby. Whilst I'm torturing myself with BH I'll stick with it and redux Easy Guitar where I've got 44/65 1sts currently. If I can improve all 21 left then might be able to add a few more by the time I'm finished...

Gamertag - Doc Sham
DrSham  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking news....

Another Bass Easy song has fallen (GH5 - Disconnected). 5 left to reach my goal of 1st on all songs. Now at 462/467

Gamertag - Doc Sham
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: