ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
65 FPS only, how to get 1000 FPS ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeff52  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: 65 FPS only, how to get 1000 FPS ? Reply with quote

Hello guys,

Here's the situation, I got a new laptop (alienware mx14) with an i7 Quad Core Processor 2630QM 2.00GHz and 8Go RAM, and a 3 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT555M graphic card, running a Windows 7 x64

I've installed and patched GH3 to 1.31 and put the FX Speed Boost mode via GHTCP, but I'm still running at 60/65 FPS.

I saw that some people could run up to 1000FPS! so I wondered how to get that ratio ?

Any idea ?
Thanks
Irixion  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering your laptop monitor can only do 60, or 75 max, there's no point in 1000 fps. Short answer: Get a better laptop. Long Answer: There's no point.
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...or you can forget what he/she/it said, and download 3DAnalyzer. It's here in the forums, but you can google it also. I can provide the link if I come across it.

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
jeff52  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
...or you can forget what he/she/it said, and download 3DAnalyzer. It's here in the forums, but you can google it also. I can provide the link if I come across it.

Found it. I also read MaxKiller's tutorial and I began to install 3DAnalyze, but it became with lots of damn toolbars and stranges things that I would qualify as trojans .. Finally I gave up and removed all that stuff and clean up with anvitiruses.

My GH3 runs really smoothly but that's in seeing some youtube videos showing that ppl could get to 1000FPS that I wanted to try it, but tbh, I don't really needs it.

Thanks about that.

Irixion wrote:
Considering your laptop monitor can only do 60, or 75 max, there's no point in 1000 fps. Short answer: Get a better laptop. Long Answer: There's no point.

Did you at least take the time to read the specs of my laptop I gave in the main post ? An alienware, 8Go RAM, i7 quad intel processor, 3Gb nvidia video card and you tell me that's not enough for a game older than 3 years ? Seriously.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irixion wrote:
Your short answer is longer than your long answer...
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't need 1000FPS anyway. On the laptop I used to play customs back in the day (Dell Inspiron E1505), it used to run inbetween 100 - 130FPS. It ran really smoothly too. I used to get really bad lag spikes after a while, and found out it was my disk drive eating up my GH3 disks. I got a GH3.exe from a friend eventually (I owned two GH3PCs so I'm allowed to share this), and that made it click-and-play, instead of using the disk. It ran perfectly after that, and I didn't lose whammy from the FPS either.

3DA is legit though, you shouldn't be getting trojans from it. Many other people and I have downloaded it. If there's checkboxes near installing those toolbars, simply uncheck them.

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
Aram  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeff52 wrote:
jdamillio wrote:

Found it. I also read MaxKiller's tutorial and I began to install 3DAnalyze, but it became with lots of damn toolbars and stranges things that I would qualify as trojans .. Finally I gave up and removed all that stuff and clean up with anvitiruses.

My GH3 runs really smoothly but that's in seeing some youtube videos showing that ppl could get to 1000FPS that I wanted to try it, but tbh, I don't really needs it.

Thanks about that.

Since you have an NVIDIA GPU, you can go to the NVIDIA Control panel, then click the 3D configuration option, add GH3.exe, in the options below locate where it says "Vertical Sync", de-activate it; Voila! now every time you open GH3 you'll get those high FPS you want, no need to install or use 3DAnalize.

Vertical Sync (or VSync) limits your frame rate to 60fps, but once you de-activate it, the frame rate will go as fast as your computer can go.

Hope it helps.

GH3 Scores [360]
68/70 GH3X FCs
TTFAF 943k
Retired
jeff52  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aram > You're a god. It works Ty man.
mav6771  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: YOU WANT HIGHER fps!!! Reply with quote

i KNOW YOU DON'T CARE ANYMORE, BUT the more fps, the bigger the note window is, so 60 fps, you have 60 chances to hit a note, 1000 fps, you have 1000 chances, YOU WANT 1000!!!!
Kathya  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: YOU WANT HIGHER fps!!! Reply with quote

mav6771 wrote:
YOU WANT 1000!!!!

Proper players have it locked on 30.
*Looks down on the 1000fps custom playing community, tsc tsc tsc.*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: