ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Humble Indie Bundle 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah, was just about to update it!!

Definitely picking this up, especially for just a buck! Some great games for this price!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two things:
1. Pay the extra money to get Saints Row The Third. More than worth it, don't be that guy that pays $1! I am buying a few of these as gifts.

2. When you pay make sure money goes to THQ. They need it badly right now.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Two things:
1. Pay the extra money to get Saints Row The Third. More than worth it, don't be that guy that pays $1! I am buying a few of these as gifts.

2. When you pay make sure money goes to THQ. They need it badly right now.

Agreed and did so on both counts!

EDIT: Just started up SR3, and the customization stuff is hilarious already. Although the game so far has been very buggy. Textures not loading seems to be the main problem, rendering the game unplayable.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Six masterful indie games and one incredible film for your holiday delight. Humble Indie Bundle 7 features an unbeatable collection guaranteed to keep you entertained all winter long. Pay-what-you-want and get The Binding of Isaac (and its DLC, Wrath of the Lamb), Closure, Shank 2, Snapshot, and Indie Game: The Movie! And if you pay over the average, you’ll also get Dungeon Defenders (and its DLC) and Legend of Grimrock! To top it all off, you also get a handful of awesome soundtracks in lossless (FLAC) and MP3 formats!

Meh, have most of these already. Indie Game: The Movie! is a pretty good movie though, I'd recommend everyone to watch it! It covers to creations of Fez, Braid, and Super Meatboy and what the developers have to go through!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offspring Fling, The Basement Collection and Cave Story+ have been added. I know nothing about the first 2 games. We'll see I guess.

I already have Cave Story+. If anyone wants my code send me a PM.

Edit: Aaaand it's gone

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Offspring Fling, The Basement Collection and Cave Story+ have been added. I know nothing about the first 2 games. We'll see I guess.

Can't say I know much about Dungeon Defenders, but I've heard truly awesome things about Legend of Grimrock. If you want the gist, it's basically a first-person dungeon crawler, but a damn good one.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dungeon Defenders is good fun. I played it through to the end with my husband. It's a pretty simple game but more fun with friends. All the DLC being included is a great deal too. As far as tower defense games go it's probably on par with Plants vs. Zombies. Veterans of the genre will probably be bored with it, but it was perfect for me.

I still can't get far in the Binding of Isaac. I'd probably have better luck if I could get a controller to work with it.

1KJ08mq.jpg
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Basement Collection is well, a collection, of Edmund McMillen's past games (Creator of Super Meat Boy and Binding of Isaac).

These range from platformers, to experimental, to puzzles, to just plain weird.

A few of the games (like Aether) are gorgeous, but be prepared for McMillen's signature brand of creepy sadness. But it's a very good collection overall I'd say (some games are clearly weaker than others) and you're essentially getting an extra bundle unto itself, it's an extra 6 games + a few mini-games essentially.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: