ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
Naruto42 wrote:

And points are random on drums... with oranges/sustains and stuff.

No they are not random.

On Metallica I got different scores on the same song on the 50 first notes (pausing then) while I FCd both times those 50 notes. And there were not sustains. I wanted to know what the fuck happened, and the orange did not gave the same amount of points in the next run iirc.
I play on a GH drumkit, what about you ?
I may try to catch that on video.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:
WhYYZ wrote:
Naruto42 wrote:

No they are not random.

On Metallica I got different scores on the same song on the 50 first notes (pausing then) while I FCd both times those 50 notes. And there were not sustains. I wanted to know what the fuck happened, and the orange did not gave the same amount of points in the next run iirc.

There are notes that have like an armor around them, and if you hit them harder than the others, or if you just hit really hard to begin with, then you get more points than a standard note. I don't know if RB drums have the same deal, but otherwise that's the source of your different scoring.

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you get more points if you hit hard an armoured note than if you hit it without hitting it hard ?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
matt6662  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:
So you get more points if you hit hard an armoured note than if you hit it without hitting it hard ?

That would be correct

Matt wrote:
I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
Naruto42 wrote:
WhYYZ wrote:
Naruto42 wrote:

No they are not random.

There are notes that have like an armor around them, and if you hit them harder than the others, or if you just hit really hard to begin with, then you get more points than a standard note. I don't know if RB drums have the same deal, but otherwise that's the source of your different scoring.

RB drums have the same.
However on WT the Armor notes don't appear so the score on RB drums are lower there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he did do drums, I would suggest separating GH and RB drums into two categories for now. Especially since the amount of people with scores for both is probably very low in comparison to those who have it in one or the other.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa SECOND!? I used a total of zero paths in my entire time playing bass. you people who care about score and squeezing need to step up your game.

also first on grand total FOREVER because no one is going to play the DS games on easy bass
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
whoa SECOND!? I used a total of zero paths in my entire time playing bass. you people who care about score and squeezing need to step up your game.

also first on grand total FOREVER because no one is going to play the DS games on easy bass

That's because I haven't played them yet =)

Last edited by Cabanon on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: Cabanon
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
SpoonMan wrote:

that's because i didnt played yet =)

Cabnon! Bad, bad grammar! Spell things right!

And it's also because I haven't bought 'em yet, and because I'm not yet acquainted with SP usage in the DS games.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
SpoonMan wrote:

And it's also because I haven't bought 'em yet, and because I'm not yet acquainted with SP usage in the DS games.

dude, english is my 2nd language and i'm still not 100% bilingual. tell me which error i did and i'll gladly fix them. i do the best i can with what i've learned over the years.

also, Cabanon take an "A" between "B" & "N". Bad, bad grammar voidedalive2x !!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
SpoonMan wrote:

dude, english is my 2nd language and i'm still not 100% bilingual. tell me which error i did and i'll gladly fix them. i do the best i can with what i've learned over the years.

also, Cabanon take an "A" between "B" & "N". Bad, bad grammar voidedalive2x !!

That's a word typo, not bad grammar!

Also, if you're wondering, it's "That's because I haven't played them yet"

Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should probably try and get on the leaderboards on bass. I'll never FC some of the songs, but I could probably get closer to a FSFC on bass than guitar, that's for sure. Maybe getting some bass done is something that I can do in October when I have some days off work.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards for Bass are up to date for this week. As you can see, there are a lot of people very interested in the bass boards, the jury is still pending on the idea of drums and vox. On the Easy, Medium and Hard boards we saw little to no change, just the easier to read changes I made. The Expert board saw a ton of changes. I will try to type more later. Enjoy all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
BloodyFistHole  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd recommend holding off on additional leaderboards until the bass board gets some attention. I'm sure that we'll soon see people going through bass on all difficulties, especially when they realise how easy it is to climb these due to the lower amount of players. I would love to see drums in the future, though... perhaps encouragment to play them. Damn things are so loud. I do plan on going buck wild with bass when I have some spare time, though. Maybe next week I'll get to it; I've got two months until MW3 is released and my game time is consumed by that, so that's a pretty good space of time to make some serious progress.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodyFistHole wrote:
I'd recommend holding off on additional leaderboards until the bass board gets some attention. I'm sure that we'll soon see people going through bass on all difficulties, especially when they realise how easy it is to climb these due to the lower amount of players. I would love to see drums in the future, though... perhaps encouragment to play them. Damn things are so loud. I do plan on going buck wild with bass when I have some spare time, though.

x2. i have plenty of stuff to do on guitar already, bass will have my attention, but not right now.doint worry. this leaderboard will be used, just not the right time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 2 of 68

Jump to: