SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
mm.. i guess not many people check this thread anymore, so if you wanted more people to see it you could make a new thread/put it in your accomp thread :P

Less about visibility (in which case my acc. thread would be worse :p ) and more about relevance. It isn't necessarily irrelevant here, but neither is it strictly about bass, either...

Eh, I may just post it here and copypaste into the guitar one, or something.

EDIT: No, wait, this may get to be a pretty big post if I use img over just url, so it's own thread would be best.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@bushidox : I'm going to finish adding my expert scores this week. Would appreciate it if you could start tracking my scores for medium and hard Bass. Thanks \m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here you go, peeps.. Go wild, Ultrahero.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 thanks
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 06/03/2016, enjoy. There was action on every board this week, quite a few points added. For Easy, we had sjay join the board with 8,809,601 points, and UltraHeroABC5 added 9,017,217 points which was enough to take over the Grand Total column, congrats to him. Over on Medium, it was sjay debuting again, this time with a massive start of 58,759,943 points, possibly the largest debut in place ranks ever on Medium. Moving onto Hard, it was InsolentWill with 94,592 points, and sjay with another debut, this time with 51,329,679 points going like gangbusters. Finally, on Expert, it was greenbaymackey with 6,591 points and now a mere 1300 behind Jleggy12 for 1st, louster200 with 2,264,128 points good enough to get him on the first board this week, and sjay again, with 4,447,880 points. Obviously, the nod of the week has to go to sjay who just wrecked the boards with three huge debuts and a fair amount of Expert points to boot, when you said you are going to start needing tracking for the lower difficulties you weren't kidding around. Great week all, what will happen next week, will greenbaymackey finally realize his dream of 350+ 1sts and pass Jleggy12 for 1st? Stay tuned.

As for me, pool, work, sick, Diablo3. Work was minimal with the 3 day weekend and being sick, but we are already going full steam ahead into summer. Breaking down buildings, pulling old tech and receiving new tech, quite the week. I was sick most of the week, and its more annoying than anything really. Simple nasal drip that causes a cough that keeps me from sleeping, bleh. Pool I got all up and running by last Friday for the Memorial Day weekend, and other than being a tiny bit cloudy is in amazing shape, hooray for small miracles. Diablo 3, I started my grind toward getting GR tokens, in the hope that by the time I get 13 gems to level 65 I will have a LoN Bombardment set to enchant them with, we will see. Have a great week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update bushi. I was wondering how close this week was going to get me to Jleggy. If all goes to plan (and the songs I plan to work on cooperate) I fully expect to finally take over 1st place next week.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

top 10 on two boards! woot
great week, look at all those reds LOL. ty sjay.
But yeah, I'll probably be on the guitar side now (easy + medium), so don't really look for me here unless I'm bored and pickup hard/expert bass.

Btw; I think I might do a little more easy bass work, get like 7k more or so to get 56 mil. I know some songs I need to improve on anyways (mostly on WT)

Last edited by UltraHeroABC5 on Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
sjay  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True GH fan lol. Cheers Bushidox. Not finished yet \m/
sjay  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
Thanks for the update bushi. I was wondering how close this week was going to get me to Jleggy. If all goes to plan (and the songs I plan to work on cooperate) I fully expect to finally take over 1st place next week.

THIS ^

Astonishing achievement given how old these games are. Leaderboards should be done and dusted by now. Full on respect,\m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, at least Ultrahero gave me an incentive to work on Easy, so we'll see if that standing will last.

Still, though, damn good intros to both of you.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>.>
oh voided ....
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 06/09/2016, enjoy. The bass boards were a lot quieter this week, but with changes to all but Medium this week, as UltraHeroABC5 has switched to RB side for a while. On Easy, we had 5,532 points from UltraHeroABC5 before he switched platforms. For Hard, it was sjay with 1,352,771 points, a solid week from him. Finally, on Expert, we had greenbaymackey with 1,844 points, Naruto42 with 1,189,270 points, and louster200 with 6,960,642 points, nice work all around. The nod of the week goes to greenbaymackey, whom achieved his long standing goal of taking over 1st place from Jleggy12, congrats to him! Great week for bass, lets hope we have as much action next week.

As for me, work, pool, RB4, Diablo3. Diablo3 was more of the same, grinding rifts and GR, nothing really to report. RB4 I finally got everything imported into it, RB2, AC/DC and GD:RB, so all that I am missing is 2112 and the extra tracks from RB2. This means for the first time, that I have a library of 1000 playable songs on a single game, very exciting stuff. The pool was a bit greenish, so I used a stain treatment, and it seems all better, just in time as it will be 95+ (35 C) all weekend. Finally, work has been a bit of a physical endeavor, what with processing, tagging and moving 600 machines this week. We still have more to go, then we start deployment in the actual buildings next week. Fun times. Have a great week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still playing a little GH, but mostly RB. I'm playing medium guitar now, so expect to see me on the guitar board(s) in a couple weeks or so.
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 52 of 68

Jump to: