SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Updating our Wiki: a rather intensive project
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cab: here's the list of all the gh2 dlc with release dates
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Guitar-Hero-II/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802415607e7

also, halo theme for gh3 came out 11/22/2007. i think it's actually the same day that god of war theme came out since they were a pair.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone had a place where I could view tier listings, I could work on the Games listing category.

I'd preferably like the Track Packs to have a similar song layout like the one in Track pack Vol 1, and while copypasting that would be simple, as a PS2 player I have no ability to glean the tiering from the game itself AFAIK.

Also, Rock Band 1's song listing has way too many songs listed as being on-disc -_-.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon, do you think it might be a good idea to include the difficulty for each instrument and as a band for DLC of GHWT and on? It seems like it'd be a good way for people to see what songs they'd want to pick to play songs that are closer to their own skill level.

'Course, you wouldn't have to worry until you actually got to GHWT, but I thought I'd suggest it now.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH doesn't have band difficulty ratings, but yeah i think the tier listings should be included for every song that has them.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

be my guest, i have no idea on band difficulty. i never band quickplay. i also need to kick my butt and do the DLC first before doing anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated the list of Un-FCed songs/1-5 FC'd songs. Note that I ONLY went by the scores inputted to Scorehero, and only counted those that have 100% and the proper NS. If you have pic proof that has those things as well as everything else, then by all means post it.

Going down the list as it stands, next up is the longest sustains by time and by measures, as they need to be filled out completely. And I suppose we'll have to differentiate for Bass, Drums, and Vocals at some point (X+ and X may or may not have separate parts).

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need to kick my butt and find some free time to complete my task. im lazy. and work been busy a bit more lately, doesnt have so much free time during my break/lunch.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
i need to kick my butt and find some free time to complete my task. im lazy. and work been busy a bit more lately, doesnt have so much free time during my break/lunch.

I understand how you feel, only it's really more of myself holding myself down (what with trying to get dem E/M G/B FGFCs and all).

Just do it a little at a time, Caba.

llamaman2  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might try to help out whenever I have free time
conlan22  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started doing the DLC in place of Cabanon
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:

THANKS ! I will never have time for this sadly. busy life and 3 kids, yeah you get the point.

EDIT: It's God Of War 3, not God Of War 2. and wasnt Dream On a one day only DLC ? also, the Companion Pack was first only available on 360 but later on available for PS3 but i'd have to check the date.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

THANKS ! I will never have time for this sadly. busy life and 3 kids, yeah you get the point.

EDIT: It's God Of War 3, not God Of War 2. and wasnt Dream On a one day only DLC ? also, the Companion Pack was first only available on 360 but later on available for PS3 but i'd have to check the date.

No it's god of war 2, 3 didn't come out until 2010 I believe. And you were right I found a date for the PS3 release and I had forgotten that Dream on was a one day download so ill fix that too. Thanks.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just checked and you were right. it's GoW2, sorry bout that !

btw, the "Companion Track Pack", is it still named like this on 360 ? cuz it's called "Interscope Track Pack" in the PSN

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/fr-ca/jeux/extensions/interscope-track-pack/cid=UP0002-BLUS30074_00-INTERSCOPETRACKP

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
just checked and you were right. it's GoW2, sorry bout that !

btw, the "Companion Track Pack", is it still named like this on 360 ? cuz it's called "Interscope Track Pack" in the PSN

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/fr-ca/jeux/extensions/interscope-track-pack/cid=UP0002-BLUS30074_00-INTERSCOPETRACKP

I'm no French expert but that's what that site appeared to be but I think here in the states it's still called the companion track pack.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

french or english, it's the same name. maybe that's only the 360 that is called like this. weird.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: