ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The official "There should be a sequel to..." Thread!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kid Chameleon. This game is well in deserving a sequel, even though it came out in the mid-90s I believe. It's probably one of my favorite games all-time, and only falls behind Sonic 2 as my favorite Genesis game ever. This game was the epitome of platforming for me.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want a new age Altered Beast.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. It is probably one of my favorite games ever, combing first-person shooting with third-person platforming. Plus, the game kind of ended with a cliffhanger, so... Wish this would happen. They don't even have to change anything; heck, release the same game again with updated graphics, I would totally buy it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlannelJacket wrote:

Also, Gitaroo Man.

Deffo this. Although I'd rather a 10-pack for RB than a sequel, personally.

Also, Final Fantasy X.

I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My list would have to be:

Kingdom Hearts 3: Does this honestly need an explanation? I've been waiting since the day I beat Kingdom Hearts 2.

God Of War 4: Supposedly they're making it, but we'll have to wait and see. The cliffhanger at the end of 3 literally made me throw my controller and yell profanity

InFAMOUS 3: Both endings kind of left it open for another one, I would love to see the new powers they would come up with.

Sengoku Basara 2: I don't think they will but god I would jizz myself if they ever did

But of course, from a "selecting songs that jibe with the spirit of the occasion" standpoint. But that'd be too easy, and does not scratch my abritrary "supremely idiotic query that perhaps only ScoreHero may know the answer to" itch.
bjwdestroyer  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:58 am    Post subject: too bad it'll never happen ;_; Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ktulu45 wrote:
Kingdom Hearts 3: Does this honestly need an explanation? I've been waiting since the day I beat Kingdom Hearts 2.

I do agree with this. I think it's getting kinda ridiculous how they haven't made one yet. It's nothing but these offshoot handheld releases or ports of a handheld to console with all these stupidly weird names, but they aren't a full release. I'm fine with an extra side game or two, but they've done like 5 games since 2. Make KH3 already! lol

As for a sequel, I want to see one based off Mario 64. No, not Super Mario Sunshine where he's sent off to some random town and given a squirt gun, no not Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 where he's shot up into space and loses more of the open world main area aspect in favorite of something they do in every other Mario game or has lame uses of the wiimote and Mario is just visiting these little lame planetoids. An actual sequel that is more in line with what SM64 was doing.

Alot of what made Super Mario 64 great to me, was what they aren't doing anymore. Sure there are alot of similar aspects, but the lack of a main world to explore really hurts the game and has since Sunshine. Mario would be fantastic if it had a cool open world to explore and discover like Banjo-Kazooie with hidden stuff and what not, while also having the main level designs that they've been keeping. It does not need a boring 2D level selection that they've done for decades, that should only be left the 2D side scroller Mario's.
PuppetMaster9  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One game I've been wanting a reboot for is NFL Blitz. What EA did for NBA Jam, I wish were done with its football counterpart, without the idiotic drug-related BS that permeated throughout the recent games in the series.

The main reason this game in particular comes to my mind as opposed to games like Chrono Trigger or Half-Life is that this is an era where arcade-like sports games are desperately needed. It's come to the point where I'm sick of the same photo-realistic football game being recycled over and over. I don't play those games for realism (comparable to how I don't play Guitar Hero or Rock Band expecting realism); I play them for the out-of-the-ordinary shenanigans that occur within them. I like how they just throw realism out the window in favor of giving us an uncomplicated, crude rendition of a famous sport so they can focus on how fun and accessible it can be, rather than completely ignoring the reasons why most of us play these games in the first place and try sticking as closely to the real thing as possible.

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
One game I've been wanting a reboot for is NFL Blitz. What EA did for NBA Jam, I wish were done with its football counterpart, without the idiotic drug-related BS that permeated throughout the recent games in the series.

It's your lucky day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5hIfy_6O3I

It's coming out pretty soon also.
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main thing I've always wanted was a GOOD sequel to Stronghold.

That game seriously is one of my favorite strategy games of all time, and Crusades added some ridiculous levels of difficulty to it. But Stronghold 2 was mediocre at best, Stronghold Legends was god-awful, and Stronghold 3 just makes me want to cry.

It's like mixing Sim City with medieval times and it's own unique combat system.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Guku416  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehrgeiz anyone? The fighting system and the quest mode were quite fun and you got to play as your favorite Final Fantasy characters .

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:

It's your lucky day...

YouTube | Twitch | RB Acc (3/16/17) | GH Acc (9/8/15) | Rock Band 3 OMB FGFC Stats: G:82 / B:83 / D:82 / V: 83 / K:63
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PuppetMaster9 PSN Name: PuppeteerIX Wii Friend Code: 6319868195290957
slfan68  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PuppetMaster9 wrote:
MSH-Hitman wrote:

It's your lucky day...

Yea, Roger Goodell and the NFL have become bitches about violent hits and for some reason think it'll make them more likely to happen if they are showcased in highlight videos or games. That's why they don't have hit of the week highlights on NFL Network or Sportscenter anymore.
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of those threads I could go on and on over so I'll just say one that hasn't been said here already.

'Startropics' anyone?
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
Kinitawowi  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorely tempted to say Bayonetta, but refining such an amazing combat system would be nigh impossible - even though the gains that could be made by writing a proper coherent plot might be worth it.

My Crapchievements Thread GOAL: The Log [Beast And The Harlot 4.7*]
"Our Father, who art in Heaven... please, stay there." - Saint Etienne, New Thing
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kinitawowi64
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: