ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
World's First BLINDFOLDED 5* of Groundhog on Expert [by me]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: World's First BLINDFOLDED 5* of Groundhog on Expert [by me] Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOL3NiXtbM8

In wake of kristoph's AMAZING achievement, i decided to do something a little unorthodox, but actually that has never been done on the DJ Hero side of the Hero series. Enjoy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is SO AWESOME. Seriously, super cool accomplishment. Well done, sir.

Being that you're over in Tampa, we need to put together a DJ Hero event in our area. If you know any place that would be good to host a DJ Hero live event, let me know. Something public, lots of traffic, free to use, and preferably music based. Any ideas?

If we can think of something, I'll shoot the idea over to Eric at Guitar Hero and see if we can make it happen.

Once again, grats on the accomplishment.
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vertiggo wrote:
This is SO AWESOME. Seriously, super cool accomplishment. Well done, sir.

Being that you're over in Tampa, we need to put together a DJ Hero event in our area. If you know any place that would be good to host a DJ Hero live event, let me know. Something public, lots of traffic, free to use, and preferably music based. Any ideas?

If we can think of something, I'll shoot the idea over to Eric at Guitar Hero and see if we can make it happen.

Once again, grats on the accomplishment.
Edited: Orlando, lol, but it's an hour drive from there so it's still the same :P

Yes i would very much like to do something like this, but the only possible thing i can think of that fits this description would be an anime/videogame convention, Tampa only has two (Shadocon and soon Khaotic Kon in April of this year), they do generate traffic but not like with something to the league of MAGfest or DEVASTATION, I swear Tampa needs it's own music rhythm one/two day event like with what Rockage is doing in San Jose, CA. >_>

Luckily i have two sets of DJ Hero 2 Party Bundles, but one is staying in my house seeing that they were autographed by David Guetta, Morgan Page, Fedde Le Grand, and other DJ's. But the other one i would not mind taking to homemade tournaments

APPEND: If i remember correctly, Eric (guy who runs the Hero Facebook pages) said that there is a chance that Orlando could be a good spot to host one of the Live Hero events they are currently running, thing is what event in Orlando would be best to host it? If they can find an event i do not mind taking the drive over there and participate/help host it + bringing DJ Hero 1 (hoping they have a PS3 there) and doing the blindfold run LIVE (for those who may still be skeptical over the video ;D).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: