ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
500,000 Users!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qarx  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing, getting this far. I'm only number 174474, according to my profile, so I don't know if that means I'm an early member or not .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Deschain  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomUserStats wrote:
-At the current rate of people registering (93/day, over the last week), Scorehero will have it's 500,000th member on December 13th, 2011, barring an increase or decrease in the rate of people registering.

Better late than never!

It's been an excellent 5 years. Now we just need the next GH to kick the place back into high gear.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outrageous.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can feel the excitement emanating from this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
I can feel the excitement emanating from this thread.

Even my avatar is overjoyed. (Soon this joke will make no sense. Also size 0 text is the best.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would've never thought this site would've had so many members when I first joined. 500K users and 11 million scores? Not bad for a place that's been a fan site, not an official one. I think it just shows how good of a site this has always been, with a great community too. Heck, we even got a $2K donation from Alex Rigopulous, and an achievement named after this site in Aerosmith. I'm just amazed. Maybe I'm easily amazed, but hey.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

500,000 is a big number.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
some awesome stats

care to check your inbox JC ? i have a message in my outbox since August 9th that hasnt been read...!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Number of users with no posts: 455046
Number of users: 500056

We are the 9%!

Any stats about people who have posted scores? Who has the most scores posted? How many people have nothing? There a lot of people who don't post on the forums, but I'd be curious how many people join but never post a score. Probably a lot more rare.

Congrats ScoreHero, hope there will be something soon to kickstart things around here (a new game to get excited about, tournaments, leagues, etc).

BrianBAM19 wrote:
and an achievement named after this site in Aerosmith.

Don't forget Barfo's achievement, Nauseous Numerologist!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez... I seem to remember when there was only a handful of active members and we were all waiting to see what songs were going to be in GH2.

Threads like this make me feel old.

Edit: My user number is 4407. So that means I've been a member longer than 99% of scorehero? Neat.
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion

Last edited by Vampire-Jekyll on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
crash13  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horay! Half a million! That's incredible. Hopefully one day we get to 1 million.
Harp00n  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i'm user 15320 guess i was quite early joining up considering how many there is now. Shame there isn't going to be any new games made.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! As one of the resident old folks around here (well, I'm #6383!), it is nice to see that some people do still care enough to make this one of my favorite places on the web. Thanks again, everybody! And here's looking forward to 500K more

Also, is it bad that I guessed about 15 of the people who would reply to this thread before I even read it?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsolentWill wrote:
Yay! As one of the resident old folks around here (well, I'm #6383!), it is nice to see that some people do still care enough to make this one of my favorite places on the web. Thanks again, everybody! And here's looking forward to 500K more

Also, is it bad that I guessed about 15 of the people who would reply to this thread before I even read it?

Only if I'm one of them . Though I was guessing Youhas and bjw would have shown up by now lol.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Unless someone wants to do it the hard way and read through the userlist.
Back in my day, I actually did have to do that for about 3 months before rkcr came by and cut down the workload by infinity. Oh yeah, hooray, etc. Also, 222262.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: