ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
500,000 Users!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LethalFishEater wrote:
inv4der wrote:
Unless someone wants to do it the hard way and read through the userlist.
Back in my day, I actually did have to do that for about 3 months before rkcr came by and cut down the workload by infinity. Oh yeah, hooray, etc. Also, 222262.
Jesus Christ you're a lunatic.

Also LFE, you joined exactly 2 months before I did. Posted a little more than I did too
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".

Last edited by ShadoWolf on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man...its been weird watching that number steadily rise towards 500k.
I think this is the last major milestone for members. But what a number!

Also 256254...I joined pretty much the same time as Shado and have over double the post. I think the term postwhore is truthfully used here...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
Also 256254...I joined pretty much the same time as Shado and have over double the post. I think the term postwhore is truthfully used here...
Well, I didn't post much for the first year of my tenure here, so it's not that bad, truthfully.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

InsolentWill wrote:
Also, is it bad that I guessed about 15 of the people who would reply to this thread before I even read it?

People who show up in nearly every thread:

Me
FoshOtter
GregoryZero
inv4der
Shadowolf
TQSG
toymachine
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
list
Sub-1500 posts and still made the list #getonmylevel
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Any stats about people who have posted scores? Who has the most scores posted? How many people have nothing? There a lot of people who don't post on the forums, but I'd be curious how many people join but never post a score. Probably a lot more rare.
All three of those questions are answered here Well, the short answers to all 3 questions anyways. Woo stats!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
InsolentWill wrote:
Also, is it bad that I guessed about 15 of the people who would reply to this thread before I even read it?

Me
FoshOtter
GregoryZero
inv4der
Shadowolf
TQSG
toymachine

cough

72296 here. Joined just before GH3 and the influx that caused.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
TQSG  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been here a little while after GH2 came out, but never registered an account until much much later. Such a shame.

Either way, happy 500k ScoreHero. Here's to 1 mil. :p

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
conlan22  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay 500k!!! I just looked and I was about 75k lol... seems like that was forever ago...
JosephL  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first GH I bought for myself (aka Good Ol' #80672) was GH3 (PS2), though I first got into GH2 (360) while playing at my sister's house after finishing my babysitting duties. The very, very first song I ever played was Trogdor Easy (at a Best Buy).

GuitarHailz wrote:
User-Score-Statistics-page-related questions.

I have a particular (and rather unimportant) distinction regarding that User Score Statistics page: I've got the highest Unique/Overall score out of users who have no superfluous scores i.e. no more than one score for each song/difficulty/instrument/console combination... yay?
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, SH! (not arguably) The best site in the world finally reaching a milestone number of members like half a mil!

See you guys when we reach a million!

And apparently, I'm only user #128642 in SH-Bot's robo-eyes :/
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this on Guitar Hero's Twitter account. Heck of an accomplishment, considering the slowed traffic. Well, kudos to you, Scorehero, from User #3427.

Holy balls, I've been around here for a while.

FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
InsolentWill wrote:

Me
FoshOtter
GregoryZero
inv4der
Shadowolf
TQSG
toymachine

Who the hell is FoshOtter?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, the next thing ScoreHero has to update us on is when they (hopefully) bring back the DropKick Murphy DLC Free Track Pack

On GH's Facebook page, they have released information. Very little, but it basically states that the "music store is being fixed".

I don't know what that means but I hope the good people of ScoreHero will make a bulletin just like they did for this huge 500k user milestone.
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
PiemanLK wrote:
InsolentWill wrote:

Me
FoshOtter
GregoryZero
inv4der
Shadowolf
TQSG
toymachine

Who the hell is FoshOtter?

Also referred to as Foshman in this thread, an equally confusing nickname. It's LethalFishEater.

I'm #25xxxx, joined the same month as FL4RE and Shado.. if you look TONS of people with a lot of posts joined in June and July '08. Lefty, kingyami3, IndestructibleSD, bclare, killzonedout, chaosfreak, yksi-kaksi-kolme, CHawk, Master-Tesuch, elitewarrior... I could go on but I think y'all get the idea.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: