ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 am    Post subject: Star Wars: The Old Republic Reply with quote

Didn't see a topic about this game floating around...

So has anyone picked up this game? I personally just got it today, and have been playing the hell out of it. It's definitely very well put together, and the only real complaint that I have heard about this game is the lag that some computers have.

So, who has been playing? Characters? Realms? Critiques?

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Withamik  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing since a week after it's release. I'm on Anturi Reach and I'm a Commando Trooper. Great game and if you haven't yet, look up the 1.2 patch, it's gonna be huge!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Withamik wrote:
I've been playing since a week after it's release. I'm on Anturi Reach and I'm a Commando Trooper. Great game and if you haven't yet, look up the 1.2 patch, it's gonna be huge!

This patch does look legit; I'm gonna love the customization that's gonna be brought on. Now I can make my character look like a huge badass!

I have a Level 16 Sith Marauder on Gauntlet of Kressh.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: