ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ALL CHARTS HAVE BEEN FC'D ON EXPERT! (including DLC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PowerM3tal  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nunovanhalen023 wrote:
PowerM3tal wrote:
Where are the broken notes in All My Life on bass and how do you hit them? The only one I know of is at the end of Riff A and I can't seem to figure out how to hit it.

Here you go:
All My Life Bass FC

Also is another proof

Thanks a lot for the guide! I commented on the video...

I had to study for a history test tonight, so I only snuck in a few minutes of gaming, and I only played Blitzkrieg Bop on RR, since it's the shortest song.

Also, I see you started embedding links into your post now

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a proof video (stats screens) I made for expert bass fc's. I'm going through the easy songs right now then I'll come back for the hard ones.
Here's the video.
Proofs included in this part:
All the Small Things
Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Bad Reputation
Blitzkrieg Bop
Cum On Feel the Noize
Dance Dance
Detroit Rock City
Diary of Jane
Dirty Little Secret
Dr. Feelgood
Falling Away From Me
Given Up
Heading Out to the Highway
Highway Star
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another proof:
Here's the video.

Songs included in this video:
Kiss Me Deadly
Last Resort
Magic Man
Our Truth
Pain
Paralyzer
Round and Round
Sk8er Boi
Somebody Told Me
Spoonman
Still of the Night
The Joker and the Thief
We're Not Gonna Take It
White Room
Won't Get Fooled Again
Youth Gone Wild

And one DLC song:
She's the Bug
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game looks like it has some REALLY good songs on it...The ones nunovanhalen has listed are some of my favorites and that's almost all of them.......

If you rated this game from 1-10, how would you rate it? Also, what gaming console is this game available for?
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
This game looks like it has some REALLY good songs on it...The ones nunovanhalen has listed are some of my favorites and that's almost all of them.......

If you rated this game from 1-10, how would you rate it? Also, what gaming console is this game available for?

Yes, the setlist is very good, HOWEVER, the songs are all covers :/ and the charting sucks quite a bit. The game itself doesn't have too much to offer but it is very challenging due to the engine (notes have huge front ends and almost no back ends) so it has an acquired taste. I'd give it a 6 or 7, but it's addicting if you get into it. It's available for PS3 and Xbox 360. Kinda hard to find because it's not a popular game, but I found a used copy at gamestop for $2, so at least it's cheap now. Really good bargain imo. Go ahead and watch some videos of it.
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty much finished off the easy and moderate songs for expert bass in this proof:
Here's the video.

Songs included:
(On-disc)
No One Like You
Run To The Hills
The End of Heartache
Stone Cold Crazy
Walk

(DLC)
Death Real
My Only Shining Star
No Pain No Gain
I'm Broken
Cemetary Gates
5 Minutes Alone
This Love
Mouth for War

and also, Chop Suey expert bass progress: a -5 run!
it could happen, but it'll take lots of luck

Anyway, Walk was the biggest pain out of all of these. The outro is way too long, and even though I had the endurance to downstrum the whole thing, there is a FREAKIN' RANDOM SLOWDOWN near the very end, so it took immense focus to fc.

No One Like You has one broken note, which is in Chorus 3, the first blue out of the second group of two blues that follow an orange sustain. You just have to strum it twice.

5 Minutes Alone has one broken note in the guitar solo, it's the fourth blue note in the section and has to be strummed twice.

Mouth for War has one broken note in a section after the guitar solo called middle eight. There is a GYB chord that has to be strummed as two separate notes: a G note and a YB chord.

And I'm kinda close to a few more. Am I Evil? is the easiest one left, just two tricky sections that are chokeable. Pull Me Under is second easiest, it has one really difficult section with fast fret changes. It's possible to downstrum the whole thing (I've done it once before) but it takes a great amount of stamina. After that, The Spirit of Radio is third easiest because it has one fast bass fill which pretty much requires alt strumming. After that is Chop Suey!, which I may go for, but there are 3 tough alt-strumming and fret changing sections in it, which will be very difficult.
SkeEettzz96  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I FGFC'd the game on drums including the 2 free songs. I have no video or picture proof, but I do have all gold stars. I could probably make a setlist scroll video.

Oh, and I found 2 broken notes that nobody knows about. They're both in the beginning of The Spirit of Radio.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nunovanhalen023 wrote:
GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:

Yes, the setlist is very good, HOWEVER, the songs are all covers :/ and the charting sucks quite a bit. The game itself doesn't have too much to offer but it is very challenging due to the engine (notes have huge front ends and almost no back ends) so it has an acquired taste. I'd give it a 6 or 7, but it's addicting if you get into it. It's available for PS3 and Xbox 360. Kinda hard to find because it's not a popular game, but I found a used copy at gamestop for $2, so at least it's cheap now. Really good bargain imo. Go ahead and watch some videos of it.

Once I get a PS3, I might buy this game now that I have seen what songs are on the setlist.
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkeEettzz96 wrote:
I FGFC'd the game on drums including the 2 free songs. I have no video or picture proof, but I do have all gold stars. I could probably make a setlist scroll video.

Oh, and I found 2 broken notes that nobody knows about. They're both in the beginning of The Spirit of Radio.

Yeah, I believe you. The problem is, you can still get gs when you overstrum or overhit in this game. So a setlist scroll wouldn't count as proof. So I'd like to ask a big favor of you as well as slippy and parz if they wanna help. If you could go and fc everything for stats screen proofs (pics or vid) that would be freaking awesome. I plan to resume work on narrowing down this list as much as possible and it would be great to eliminate drums if possible.

You could easily divide the load and do just a few songs a day. I know that parz has recently started playing drums again, and he's still improving, so he could probably tackle some of the easy and moderate stuff. You and slippy are really good and could take care of the rest. You could compile proofs into videos like I have done or you could just post clear picture proof links on this forum. Also, if you could make a video of The Spirit of Radio drums FC so we could see those broken notes, that would be greatly appreciated.

I'll try to ask slippy and parz about this a bit later, it's pretty late right now. I don't wanna burden anyone, I'd just like some help.
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll give it a shot, the issue is my crappy pedal that's slowing me down on a ton of GH fcs, so I have the feeling it will be the same for this game, but like you said, I could get some of the easier ones done, I'll have to look for the disc though first, lost it D: but I'm sure I'll find it

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Spirit of Radio and Am I Evil? Bass FCs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrSB4lH4VcU

TSoR took 2 tries and Am I Evil? took one try! That was just crazy!
And if that wasn't good enough, I got an even better fc that I'll upload tomorrow...
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some drums fc proofs (finally!)
I'll probably just update this post as Skeetz collects more proofs (these are done by him):

Pull Me Under
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another big song finally removed:
CHOP SUEY! BASS FC
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pull Me Under Bass FC (stats):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVZF_9HdfxM

Also a Holy Wars Bass Tech FC in that vid. I'm starting work on this game again, no idea how much more I can get out of it but we'll see.
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st ever Progressive Baby FC!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGwkSdPwoBI

This one took some time. I'll be trying to fc it on bass soon and Phantom will be going for Cemetery Gates on guitar soon, so keep checking this thread and our youtube channels!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: