ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
trying to learn on world tour drum set...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aldo1  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: trying to learn on world tour drum set... Reply with quote

Sucks! Not to mention my left hand is useless. I can play the easier songs on hard hyperspeed 3 but that is about it. Any tips for an aspiring drummer?
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: trying to learn on world tour drum set... Reply with quote

aldo1 wrote:
Sucks! Not to mention my left hand is useless. I can play the easier songs on hard hyperspeed 3 but that is about it. Any tips for an aspiring drummer?

I suck at hitting with my left hand, too...I just mainly move my right hand over to the left real quick, just use your left hand to hit left notes, unless a drum roll is coming, then you just use both hands...I own a RB drum set, but I know how a GH:WT drumset works. You should just go to practice mode and move the speed faster and faster as you get the hang of hitting the notes...I know this isn't much help, but it's something
aldo1  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no clue how to hit drum rolls in time. Another problem I have is when it is a beat like yellow +bass then yellow then yellow + bass again. Seems to be a fairly common beat and it is killing my streaks.
GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aldo1 wrote:
I have no clue how to hit drum rolls in time. Another problem I have is when it is a beat like yellow +bass then yellow then yellow + bass again. Seems to be a fairly common beat and it is killing my streaks.

Alright, for example, say there is a long, fast drum roll coming up. You will take both hands and hit that drum pad a bunch of times by switching hands in a right,left,right,left hit..You can't hit a long roll with one hand, of course..So, you will hit with both hands..It's kinda hard to explain..As for a yellow+bass and then yellow+bass again, I would say just go to practice mode and get used to it..I'm trying to help the best I can
aldo1  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know what a drum roll is, I just can't hit it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: