SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
and how will you be counting "bootleg" FCs on RB games? (RB1 tracks played in RB2/3 for example) I say count them but I know others disagree.

On RB this is pretty much is the standard.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, can I be included?
I have 31, I think:

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here for the RB FGFC leaderboards. This may help you for the RB players Bushi. Even though the only ones with 20+ RB FGFCs there is geeg, I have 18 FGFCs plus Band Hero/GH:WT FGFCs on Drums. Also, will you be counting PRO FGFCs?

My Accomplishments (Contains My Wiki, Days to Remember, and other major accomplishments!)
HerbieHero wrote:
If only there were a like button for ScoreHero posts...
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Darth Fizz
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOH thank YOU darthfizz! I knew there was a thread over on the RB side but I had no idea that it was up to date. Oddly though, I do not see dramacomic represented. As for InsolentWill, that might be the single coolest post I could hope for in this thread, a simple breakdown of what you have done. Deftrocks and Darthfizz, my intention had been to include people only if they have 20 or more total cross platform FGFCs, if there already exists a thread specifically for the RB ones, that just serves to reinforce my cutoff. Do either one of you have any GH or OT FGFCs?

Edit: Hrm... upon checking out that RB thread, I noticed he only seems to be tracking Expert only. That is odd, and something I was trying to avoid, thereby opening it up to more people (ie you can pad your numbers with lower difficulties if you like). As for the people that asked to join, I of course have to verify that you have all your scores in for the FGFCs to count, so if you are missing something, get to it!

List of players to add:
BloodyFistHole
Darthfizz
Deftrocks
InsolentWill
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for linking my thread, Fizz. I'd love to participate if an expert-only thread is made. As you can see I have 14 RB FGFCs, and I've been sporadically working on several GH FGFCs, mostly bass.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of having every difficulty included

Because I like the idea of something different from the same old who's-got-the-biggest contest x) In this case, it's not the biggest skillz only, but the biggest motivation / dedication.

Mi piace
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
I like the idea of having every difficulty included

Because I like the idea of something different from the same old who's-got-the-biggest contest x) In this case, it's not the biggest skillz only, but the biggest motivation / dedication.

Mi piace

I would prefer both.

Primary with every difficulty but also with a expert only one.
It's pretty much the same as it is now so..

Also, I did RB AC/DC on vocals a week ago.

Why haven't I've done L:RB on bass yet?

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting GH80s Easy today... goddammit bushidox Not sure if I'll path Easy, I'll see how long it takes.
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
Starting GH80s Easy today... goddammit bushidox Not sure if I'll path Easy, I'll see how long it takes.

its easy to do, so do it :P

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
As for InsolentWill, that might be the single coolest post I could hope for in this thread, a simple breakdown of what you have done.

Meh, what can I say? Fellow Excel nerd over here.

Also, just finished up GDRB Medium Bass (First!), so you can add that in as well

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...

So a few days ago I mopped up Green Day on expert bass, and today I've FGFCed On Tour on both easy and medium in their entireties, which by my count brings my FGFC tally to 20. However, that 20 includes easy and medium on Rock Band Unplugged, which you don't currently have tracked for whatever reason. Will you be adding RBU at all, or will I have to go find a couple more FGFCs to get added onto this leaderboard? It honestly wouldn't be too difficult for me to find more, there's a couple screaming at me that are all but done heh.

If you are gonna add RBU/me to the leaderboard, here's the full list of my stuff (I'd add a screenie of my excel spreadsheet, but the way I have it set out its split between 4 different worksheets, and I honestly really can't be bothered):

1. Guitar Hero 1 Hard
2. Guitar Hero 2 Easy
3. Guitar Hero 2 Hard
4. Guitar Hero 80s Easy
5. Guitar Hero 80s Medium
6. Guitar Hero 80s Hard
7. Guitar Hero Aerosmith Hard
8. Guitar Hero World Tour Hard Guitar
9. Guitar Hero Metallica Hard Guitar
10. Guitar Hero Smash Hits Hard Guitar
11. Guitar Hero Van Halen Hard Guitar
12. Band Hero Hard Guitar
13. Band Hero Expert Guitar
14. Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock Hard Guitar
15. Guitar Hero On Tour Easy
16. Guitar Hero On Tour Medium
17. Guitar Hero On Tour Hard
18. Green Day: Rock Band Expert Bass
19. Rock Band Unplugged Easy
20. Rock Band Unplugged Medium

In any case, whether that's 18 or 20 to you, I still have plenty of other songs to plink. Plenty of fish in the sea, and all that jazz. Wheeee.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can add me if you want.

Guitar
GH3: EMHX
GHA: EMHX
GHWT: EMHX
GHM: EMHX
GHSH: EMH
GH5: HX
GHWoR: H

Bass
GHWT: X
GHM: X
GHSH: X
GH5: X
GHVH: X
GHWoR: X

Vocals
GHM: X
GHSH: X

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
RaylanCloss  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me if you want

Only guitar, all of them on expert:

GH3
GHA
GHM
GH5
GHWoR

=)
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I am updating the original post to reflect the rules as they are for this thread. I am counting on disc/on tour FGFCs only, and they need to be documented on Score Hero either side. For the FGFC to count, you need to have the scores inputted, 99% glitches are counted if they are properly documented, cross platform FCs are counted, "bootleg" FCs in multiple engines when otherwise impossible are counted, GHWT vox FGFCs are counted even if you don't get 100% (I think only two are even possible), and if people deem that it is "fair" then we can go on a case by case basis for import FGFCs (One in the WoR engine for instance). If you do not have 20 FGFCs, then you won't be tracked, I am trying for a managable list, and having so many difficulties and games available this should be more than doable. I will be tracking all difficulties except for the lolz beginner, and if there are people that actually have FGFCs for pro keys or pro guitar/bass then we will consider tracking pro instruments down the road. I hesitate to track the pro instruments, simply as there are already other threads for that on the RB side of things, and to be honest, I don't really consider harmonies to be a pro instrument, as I doubt many people can seriously do harmonies at 100% solo. Pro drums count as FGFCs, but as I said I am not tracking pro instruments.

That being said, the following people are being added: InsolentWill, UndeadFil13QC, and BloodyFistHole. DarthFizz has no documented scores that I could find, DeftrockX3 has only 5 documented FGFCs that I could find, RylanCloss has 5 FGFCs, and psx falls just short. Special note: Psx, if you are that close, and I assume you really are, just go ahead and finish out two more FGFCs, if another person other than you can make an argument for RBU, then we will go ahead and add it. I assume that you will be on this list very soon either way, you are extremely prolific.

I hope that clears things up, read the OP for more details/clarifications. It is my thread, if you don't like the rules, you can make an intelligent argument and I will take it into consideration, otherwise, you can do your own list. Thanks for your thoughts and ideas so far, you guys are very helpful.

Edit: OP is now updated with current totals, check them and see if I missed anything. Zlinkneo: I am not going to count the Bass for the original OT game, as there is no way to track it on ScoreHero, sorry for any confusion.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i finally do get around to working on a buttload of RB FGFCs, I will be playing every song possible in RB3, not on the RB1/2/acdc/lego/greenday discs. the only songs i'll do on the original discs are the ones that don't export for RB1/2. I just really really hate playing RB1 with a passion and it's more for convenience than anything else with the other games. I hope they'll still count here when I do.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 2 of 60

Jump to: