SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:

Edit: OP is now updated with current totals, check them and see if I missed anything.

GH80s EFGFC. Onto GH2 now :P
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, glad to see I have been able to motivate so many of you so quickly. Lets now open up this to the topic of "imported" FGFCs. I, like Spoonman have imported all the songs in the RB series into RB3 (well not AC/DC but that is because I refuse to support the evil empire that is Wall-Mart) and I recognize there are some differences. The differences as I see them:

1) The engine is a lot smoother and cleaner in RB3 vs 1 and even 2, ESPECIALLY the vocals.
2) Some of the charts have had broken sections fixed (Next to You for instance) and are actually doable.
3) The issue of strum speed has been fixed, and therefore it is technically easier, but allows things like GGaHT to be FCed.
4) No fail is available from the get go, but as this is for FGFCs and not scores I don't think that factors in.
5) The biggest difference that I see, is that shared star power in charts can now be done totally solo, but once again this effects score and not FCs.

What are your guys' thoughts on imported FGFCs, particularly doing FGFCs of RB1-GD:RB in the RB3 engine? Should it be limited only to broken songs, songs with hardware/engine limitations? Should only cross platform FCs be permitted, ie vocals done on 360 to get around PS2 limitations? Obviously, for the very few songs that are not exportable you would have to do them in the original game, but what are the thoughts of others? I wanted to hear from all of you before I weighed in on the topic, and I am very interested to see what you guys think.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
TheHecht  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hello there, thread of awesomeness!

Mind adding me, bushidox?

I just counted and I'm currently at 39, all Guitar/Bass and all Guitar Hero.

GH1: EM
GH2: EM
GH80s: EMH
GH3: EM
GHA: EMH
GHWT: EM
GHM: EM
GHSH: EM
GH5: EMH
GHVH: EM
GHWoR:

Bass:
GHWT: EMH
GHM: EMH
GHSH: EMH
GH5: EMH
GHVH: EMH
GHWoR: E

Next up: GH:WoR Easy Guitar

----- Hecht''s Accs. ---- Hecht''s vids (WIP) -----

Wii FCs: GH3: 537016539363 | GH:A: 043158607462 | GH:WT: 519917128839 | GH:M: 438293772173 | GH:SH: 163536511216 |

FC Count: Easy Medium Hard Expert
Guitar: 567/567 567/567 503/567 374/567 Latest: Laid to Rest X (GH:GH)
Bass: 310/310 310/310 310/310 296/310 Latest: Do you feel like we do? (live) X
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So first things first: like I said I was close to a couple other FGFCs and I knocked them both off today:

Guitar Hero Van Halen Medium Guitar
Guitar Hero 5 Hard Guitar (about bloody time, stupid DYFLWD)

So now that should be enough for the grand total of 20

Secondly, re: FGFCs across multiple RB titles, I'm personally a stickler for doing things on the disc they originated from, regardless of importability, and how life is so much easier on RB2/3, or whatever else. That's just my personal preference (and not one that many people share as far as I can tell). That said, it does seem to be generally accepted to allow imports to count, and quite frankly if you're gonna allow any imported FCs to count, you might as well allow them all. In my opinion, there's no use in keeping a set of rules for only a handful of songs, even if the reasoning is justified.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What psx said Not only this is generally accepted on the RB games, but it's pointless to start a(nother) war on this (which has happened in every thread I've read about this).

Even if my preference would be to only count stuff played on their original disc (which would remove rb1 HXvox from my list), at this point I'm like : whatever people want, as long as the whole setlist of the game has been fc'd.

On another note, universe is trolling me : my LP started overstrumming again two days ago ughhh, I'll have to open this trolltar again and give it a piece of my mind before finishing rb2 Hbass!
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
1) The engine is a lot smoother and cleaner in RB3 vs 1 and even 2, ESPECIALLY the vocals.
2) Some of the charts have had broken sections fixed (Next to You for instance) and are actually doable.
3) The issue of strum speed has been fixed, and therefore it is technically easier, but allows things like GGaHT to be FCed.

I really disagree with 1. The RB3 engine on vocals promotes vibrato which is something you can't do on RB1/2 HOWEVER the 20% (?) bonus pie you get for hitting the end of the phrase makes RB2 vocals a lot easier IMO.

There is also a lot of stuff that I don't get while playing RB3 vs RB1/2.
I can't play drums on RB3, I fail miserably on songs I can easily 5 star on RB1/2. Same goes for Guitar. I've FC'd GG&HT "except for Solo 2E" multiple times on RB2. But I on RB3 I can't, I can't even get close. I tried calibrating it a million times but it just gets worse and worse.

Also GG&HT was FC'd on RB2. But the only 2 differences RB1 and 2 had was vocals being easier and less broken. (OWOA Grrr) And Breakneck speed. So it is possible to FC on RB1. You could compare it with having to FC Free Bird and Trogdor in a row.

Anyway, I'm busy FGFC'ing LRB on bass, keep an eye out for that.
Done.

Anyway, I'm busy FGFC'ing RBACDC on bass, keep an eye out for that :tooth

Last edited by WhYYZ on Wed May 09, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myeah, a harder version of Freebird then GGaHT has very veeery annoying tricky parts.

Also, yay, done with rb2 Hbass. Added the link so you can easily check if all scores are entered before adding it to the list

Luckily enough, not that many overstrums today (still several restarts throughout the day).
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll side with psx & arvain on this one as well. i like to play songs in their original form, ie on-disc. i do not likethe idea of crossgame FGFC but watherver you choose is what matters. its not a war we want to open again, we get it, but just be clear with your rules and i think everyone will be okay with this.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I suppose you can go ahead and add my totally badass FC of GHVH Easy Bass...up to 32!

EDIT: #33: GHWT Easy Bass!

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey since GH DLC is finite, how about adding categories for them too?

-all GH3DLC FC'd
-all WTDLC FC'd
-all GH5DLC FC'd
-all WoRDLC FC'd

(pathetic attempt to artificially increase my total)

also, I FINALLY FC'd shockwave last night so I am now comfortable with OTMH Med Guitar being counted on this list.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:

-all GH3DLC FC'd
-all WTDLC FC'd
-all GH5DLC FC'd
-all WoRDLC FC'd

while i should support this, because it would increase my total, i wont support it. because mainly its gonna benefit only 2 people that i know of: you and me.

also, my total FGFC is bumped by 3 (RB:AC/DC E G/B, VH MBass)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
SpoonMan wrote:

-all GH3DLC FC'd
-all WTDLC FC'd
-all GH5DLC FC'd
-all WoRDLC FC'd

while i should support this, because it would increase my total, i wont support it. because mainly its gonna benefit only 2 people that i know of: you and me.

also, my total FGFC is bumped by 3 (RB:AC/DC E G/B, VH MBass)

I have all the GH3 DLC :/

I don't know how I missed this topic before. I don't have the 20 FGFCs (since there aren't 20 GH games >__>) but I'm planning on working on bass and such so I can get there soon.

Currently I have... 13? FGFCs. Whatever. Shouldn't take long to get the next 7.
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nice surprise to be winning a rivalry I didn't know existed Figured I should make a post in it. Thanks for taking on this project, bushidox! This stuff is REALLY hard to track for a bunch of reasons which I'm sure you know. I certainly don't blame you for having incorrect tallies, I have a tough enough time keeping track of my own stats, let alone everyone else's! So I'll post my current FGFCs here to make it easier to compare notes:

GH1 E/M/H Guitar - 3
GH2 E/M Guitar - 2
GH80s E/M/H Guitar - 3
GH3 E/M Guitar - 2
GHOT M/H "Guitar" - 2
GHA E/M/H Guitar - 3
Guitar only games total: 15

GHWT E/M/H Guitar, E/M/H Bass, E/M/H/X Vocals, E/M Drums - 12
GHM E/M/H Guitar, E/M/H Bass, E/M/H/X Vocals, E/M Drums - 12
GHSH E/M/H Guitar, E/M/H Bass, E/M/H/X Vocals, E/M Drums - 12
(yeah that's weird that those 3 games have exactly the same FGFC tally, but so it is)
GH5 E/M/H Guitar, E/M/H Bass, E/M/H/X Vocals - 10
GHVH M/H Guitar, E/M/H/X Bass, E/M/H/X Vocals - 10
BH E/M/H/X Guitar, E/M/H/X Bass, H Vocals - 9
GHWoR M/H Guitar, H Bass - 3
GH Band games total: 68

RB1 E/M/H Guitar, E/M/H Bass, H Vocals - 7
ACDC M/H Guitar, H/X Bass, E/M/H Drums - 7
RB2 H Guitar, E/H Bass, E/M/H/X Vocals - 7
TBRB H/X Guitar, E/M/H/X Bass, X Vocals - 7
LRB H Guitar, E/M/H/X Bass, X Vocals - 6
GDRB M/H/X Guitar, M/H/X Bass, X Vocals - 7
RB3 M/H Guitar, E/H/X Bass, X Vocals - 6
RB series total: 47

15+68+47 = 130

I think I've gotten some of these since the table was created, but this is current as of today. I normally don't add the AC/DC ones into my tallies since I always considered it a "track pack" instead of a game, but hey, I'll take what I can get I guess AC/DC is also kind of messy to track FGFCs for me at least, since I've played it on 2 platforms and various imports since it was free. I generally don't play any other imports since they cost points, but actually, I hold the opinion that engine differences are not a valid reason to deny someone a FGFC. I like doing things in the native engine too, but if someone put in the effort to get it at all, no matter what the engine, I wouldn't be the guy to tell them "pssssh that doesn't count". One last note about AC/DC to you bushidox, I've seen you post once or twice that you're not getting AC/DC for Walmart reasons, which is fine (I'm not a supporter of theirs either), but the Walmart exclusivity expired a long time ago. You can get it anywhere now, pretty sure you can buy it on Amazon without fear of any of that $$ making its way to Walmart

It was nice of you to grant me the RB1X bass FGFC, but honestly I don't think I'm ever gonna get GGaHT. I know I FC'd everything else except the impossible strumming, but I still don't know if that one should count.

I think Pro Instruments should count Of course I say this only because that would only benefit me :p As far as I can tell, my Easy/Medium Pro Keys FGFCs are the only ones posted, and no one's FGFC'd any other pro instrument, correct me if I'm wrong... I think I'm also the only one with regular Keys FGFCs on non-Expert difficulties. So for my tracking, that's 4 more FGFCs, but if you don't want to include them, it's your thread, I won't push back too hard on that front

Counting DLC would be cool idea, and it might not just affect Spoonman and Cabanon. A lot of people have everything on GH3 actually, probably a lot more than you think. I also know that psxfreak101 FGFC'd WT on Hard including all DLC, which was pretty badass. Most of this stuff only applies to a handful of us anyway, and if we do start keeping track of it, sometimes that promotes a bigger interest in it. Like, I'm sure people started getting more random FGFCs that they otherwise wouldn't have just from seeing this thread, so tracking it for DLC could have that same effect. Just a thought. My plan is still to FC everything I can on DLC down the line anyways too

@eddaket - There are more than 20 games if you count both series. Not sure how much RB games you play, but conceivably you could get 20 on just one instrument and difficulty, which I don't think anyone has done. I have 18 on Hard Guitar, but you have GH2 and GH3, which I don't, so there you go!

I think there were other things I meant to say in this post but my train of thought is derailing so I'm gonna leave it at that for now. Rock on bushidox and fellow FGFCers

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a general progress update- i spent a lot of time yesterday with BHDS medium drums and i can now say it's not completely impossible for me to FGFC it. it will just be really hard and may take a long time.

I also highly recommend people try that game on drums. it's lots of fun even though it's ridiculous.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
InsolentWill  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bushi,

You can add my FGFC of GHM Easy Bass!

Damn, I must be really bored
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 3 of 60

Jump to: