Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it's time to slow down.
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question regarding keys fgfc's... As scores for keys played with guitar are tracked in RB3. Does a FGFC played with guitar instead of an actual keyboard count ???

I don't know the ins and outs of all this, so I thought I'd ask you guys. Thanks \m/
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
Question regarding keys fgfc's... As scores for keys played with guitar are tracked in RB3. Does a FGFC played with guitar instead of an actual keyboard count ???

I don't know the ins and outs of all this, so I thought I'd ask you guys. Thanks \m/
Yes, also enjoy hearing that song by that band :p.
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
sjay wrote:

Thanks PinkiePie91.... And at the risk of looking really dumb.....What song ???
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
sjay wrote:

Roundabout.
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
sjay wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
sjay wrote:

Roundabout.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I said I would slow down...

FGFC #69: Rock Band 3 Hard Keyboard. Finally... now just... 115 more FC's till I can finally have an ADFSFC. Technically, even though it's just 2 games :p.
FGFC #70: Guitar Hero 2 Easy.
FGFC #71: Guitar Hero 1 Medium.
FGFC #72: #72 Rock Band 1 Expert Guitar FGFC This has been haunting me for fucking years

Last edited by PinkiePie91 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 am; edited 3 times in total
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Pinkie: not sure which All Difficulty Full Series Full Combo you are talking about. Made me wonder if a player has an ADOMBFGFC of anything.

We actually have a winner in that category, arvain! He has a ADOMBFGFC of Band Hero on the Guitar Hero side, and is a mere one FGFC away on Expert Drums for TB:RB.

I don't know of anyone else whom is that close for a given combination of 4+ instruments on all 4 difficulties for any of the 4 instrument games of GHWT/5/M/SH/VH/WoR or RB1/2/ACDC/LRB/TBRB/RB3/Blitz/RB4 .
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouyeah, the winner takes it aaaall... but TBRB will not faaall... cause there's a bunch of stuuuuff, thaaaat is way too toouuuuuugh (obnoxious engine + Ticket to Ride, at least).

I've got BH indeed. The closest is LRB.... Short and Sweet Xgtr though... *flashbacks of pain and screams and men in white putting me in a straighjacket*

..... yeah, no :(

EDIT : what the actual hell. I ain't paying for photobucket... i'll just remove my sig altogether for now until that dumbsh*t gets sorted out.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more I Wanna Be Your Man for me, mainly because I can't keep up that kind of beat that fast. My right arm tires out too quickly, and I think I could grind through Ticket before i ever get IWBYM.

By memory (and corresponding to your own listing, Bushi), I have 10/8/10/9/9/6 and 11/9/9/14/13/12/15/0. And 8 on BH. If I was better at Drums I could take a stab at Beatles or LRB, but I'll never FC Fire or Aliens Exist, so unless I can get BH Arvain will likely be the only one (...well, until Grand-Master decides to FGFC the lower difficulties). Drums are just too hard.

As for PB shit, just use imgur or something.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
To Pinkie: not sure which All Difficulty Full Series Full Combo you are talking about. Made me wonder if a player has an ADOMBFGFC of anything.
Keys. Which is probably the only one that will ever happen for me, unless I somehow get Visions on XBass or OBTS and DDDDC on XGuitar. Then I would presume it'd be /possible/ for a Bass/Guitar ADFGFC on the Rock Band Side of things.

Edit: My brain went stupid.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new FGFC: Beatles Hard Bass.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New FGFC by me?? RB2 Hard Bass!

EDIT: RB3 Hard Bass done as well! Worst charts I've ever seen.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new fgfc: beatles hard guitar
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, FGFC boards are up to date, for the month of August, enjoy. We had 10 new FGFCs this month, a pretty solid month. Sjay started us off with a FGFC, moving him up to 58 total. Next, it was Undead whom got inspired and destroyed 2 FGFCs on Hard Bass in mere days. UltraHero achieved his goal and broke into the 100 club with 3 new FGFCs moving to 101. Finally, PinkiePie91 has been just playing everything of late and chalked up 4 new FGFCs for his efforts moving to 72. There is still that MASSIVE gap between voided and Undead, maybe someone has the motivation to try to narrow it a bit? That's all for this update, maybe you all will surprise me next month.

As always, look over totals and let me know if corrections need to be addressed.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 47 of 60

Jump to: