Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 01/18/2017, happy new year. The boards are officially broken. I cannot run the update without it crashing Excel any more, I think its due to the file being over 10meg in size. As such, all updates will need to be manual, which most of you are pretty good at anyway. All those in favor of Peach replacing eddaket next update? That being said, you all were busy with several new FGFCs. We had expertwin add to his total with 1, getting closer to the magical 20 FGFC barrier. Next, PinkiePie91 added 2 to bring himself up to 45. Voidedalive2x got 3 more FGFCs, raising his total to a lofty 169, well done. Finally, UndeadFil13QC continues to amaze, breaking the 100 barrier with 3 new FGFCs. Great work to you 4, any FGFC is amazing much less the numbers you continue to put up. Please look it over, and let me know what manual changes need to be made, sadly, it looks like all updates will be manual from here out. Have a good month all.

For DrSham: I tinkered with the broken links, did manual pulls for each page, tried three different versions of the file I have backed up, and all of them crash. The data is all there, it just doesn't want to play nice altogether. I think my limitation is likely RAM, but I will be getting this work laptop replaced this summer and may not have a working 2007 version on a machine. Is there any way you can update the boards to a newer version, or at least something that runs in later MSOffice that doesn't need VB? Thanks for all your hard work.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, I can't count. Also completely forgot BH:DS bass. I'll enter those when I grab another keyboard.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think you forgot my GHWOR MVox FGFC unless your counting it elsewhere. Thanks a lot.
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
All those in favor of Peach replacing eddaket next update?

I told you, I don't have RB4 FGFC.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
expertwin  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I passed the 20 mark. My Blitz XBass and EGuitar FGFCs disappeared from the leaderboard, and my GH2M FGFC was never added.

Also, RB4 needs to be grayed out for keys on the newcomers.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You missed my GH5 EVox FGFC. Or does that put me at 170...?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We broke the boards!! Good work everyone!

Seriously though, sorry to hear that it's turned into a nightmare bushidox, but thanks so much for trying to keep up with the manual updates since this is one of the most impossible things to track. I can barely keep track of my own, let alone everyone in the community.

Thankfully I don't have any FGFC updates or changes to my current totals to report for the time being so I'm still just at 215 like last year. My standard method is to play coy and see if anyone notices if/when I get new FGFCs but I won't do that anymore for purposes of facilitating chart tracking and I might have another addition before you know it, so if I do I will be uncharacteristically immodest about it. (Don't be overawed, it'll probably be just random Medium things I've been dabbling on for years :p).

Great work to those of you still plugging away on FGFCs left and right through 2017! Don't worry if bushidox doesn't update your missed FGFCs immediately, if there's one thing I know it's that he'll always catch up in the long run.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
For DrSham: I tinkered with the broken links, did manual pulls for each page, tried three different versions of the file I have backed up, and all of them crash. The data is all there, it just doesn't want to play nice altogether. I think my limitation is likely RAM, but I will be getting this work laptop replaced this summer and may not have a working 2007 version on a machine. Is there any way you can update the boards to a newer version, or at least something that runs in later MSOffice that doesn't need VB? Thanks for all your hard work.

Sure. Email me the current version you are using, after removing the data but not the links (i.e. delete values, not cells), which you can do to all data sheets at once so it won't take but a minute. I'll take a look and see what I can come up with.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New FGFC: Rock Band Hard Guitar.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of curiosities' sake, would an Expert Drums FGFC count if the applicable songs were done on Expert+ rather than vanilla Expert? I believe Expert+ stacks as Expert on the quickplay scores?

...Not that anyone in this rivalry would ever get an X+ FGFC.

Actually, I think you could say the same for Pro Drums (outside of non-exportable songs).

Also, I would like to champion that Pro instruments (save for Pro Drums, since those are stacked with normal Drums) be included. Obviously Expert and maybe even Hard won't happen, but at least I could see people going for Easy and Medium. I'd assume the downloadable Pro Guitar/Bass upgrades for Blitz and Green Day wouldn't be included since they have to be purchased separately as opposed to the ones in Rock Band 3 which are included out of the box.

voidedalive2x wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro leaderboards will not be tracked. I tried to not take away thunder from the leaderboards that were already in existence on the RB side, and the expert pro leaderboard takes care of that, even it if it does not track lower difficulties. As for your question of drums FCs, yes, a combination of X and X+ will definitely count, you would just need to let me know so I can make a manual adjustment.

My personal opinion was originally to create a leaderboard setup that rewarded time spent, ie a FGFC was a FGFC. The second caveat is that I wanted to try to reduce the cost in getting said FCs, by not requiring extra equipment, systems, etc. People strongly felt that the DS series should be tracked, and DJHero as it could use the GH guitars, and so we did. Pro instruments were a tricky subject as they were VERY expensive in comparison to normal guitars, and would be a greatly reduced list of songs, excepting Pro Drums of course. Also, outside of RB3, pro drums are the only option, making the pro boards be a very limited subset (Pro Guitar/Bass/Keys for RB3 and Blitz). That brings up the question also of "pro" vocals that is multiple players singing at once for harmonies, how do you fairly track that? Finally, not wanting to tread on the toes of anyone that was actually maintaining a leaderboard, I excluded the pro instruments.

Going back to my original intent, I thought that if a player had come in later in the game, and had say, bought a GH3 guitar + game for PS2, and a BH kit when they went say on clearance at ToysRUs back in 2008 for $30 for a full band kit, they could conceivably have the full series RB + GH with all 4 instruments for under $300 (Amazon still carries GH3 + controllers for ~$50, the BH clearance kit of $30, and assume you can pick up most of the other games for cheap secondhand). As this is most of the series, and the part that people cared about its what I started with.

I understand your interest in completeness, and I do maintain parts of the boards that literally effect just a handful of people (cough WhYYZ on Vocals on GHL), but I see no reason to include the pro instruments. If a lot of people feel otherwise we could track them, but I doubt it would include many players.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For harmonies, it should only count as an FC if you get all doubles/triples on all phrases (the easiest game being green day to do this), but many people like to put FC even if they didn't get all doubles/triples (I used to do this until I learnt this) so it's difficult to track, if not impossible unless you do it manually, which would require the tracker to look at every single video/picture provided, which is just time consuming.
expertwin  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, bushidox, that makes sense. The thing is, though, that the Pro leaderboard is horribly outdated (having not been updated in over a year, and not even including Blitz, let alone Rock Band 4). I don't think the owner would notice or care at this point.

Regardless, can Pro Drums FGFCs be counted as normal FGFCs since the Pro Drums and normal Drums are stackable, as opposed to the other Pro instruments?

Also, would the cost issue be the reason why DJ Deck FGFCs aren't included? The turntable controller may be much, much less expensive than a Pro Guitar controller (on 360, a pre-owned Mustang controller is over $70, whereas a pre-owned turntable controller is around $25 including shipping), but it's still another friggen rhythm game controller to spend money on, without a large amount of people supporting it unlike the Guitar Hero: On Tour games.

voidedalive2x wrote:
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok NOW I have RB4 FGFC. Because Dream Genie wanted to be a bitch as long as it could.
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, grats. I personally have separated the GH/RB timelines into pre-dream genie FC and post-dream genie FC. You never have to play that song again~!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 39 of 60

Jump to: