Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Cross Platform FGFC totals for E/M/H/X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooooh manually ok I suck, that's why my 2 new fgfcs don't show.

I had WoR Edrums and RB3 Mgtr, now at 166.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope I managed to snag a guitar soon, as even though I can do it on the Keyboard... as I'd /love/ to get 1st on 8/8 keys overall, but I really don't want to deal with re-pathing RB:B X Keys and as most (if not all) know I like to squeeze :p. But I feel this will be another mostly drumming month. Know I can get LRRB on Medium Drums/Maybe Hard. Then... should be at least able FSFC on the easy. Though a new guitar that isn't me borrowing it from a friend. Hopefully, I can keep up the pace. Even though, well I dunno. I'm sure I'll grab at least 1 FGFC next month :p.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I really hope I managed to snag a guitar soon, as even though I can do it on the Keyboard... as I'd /love/ to get 1st on 8/8 keys overall, but I really don't want to deal with re-pathing RB:B X Keys and as most (if not all) know I like to squeeze :p. But I feel this will be another mostly drumming month. Know I can get LRRB on Medium Drums/Maybe Hard. Then... should be at least able FSFC on the easy. Though a new guitar that isn't me borrowing it from a friend. Hopefully, I can keep up the pace. Even though, well I dunno. I'm sure I'll grab at least 1 FGFC next month :p.

As a warning for LRB HDrums, take care for Fire, Short and Sweet, Aliens Exist and Every Little Thing. First three are kinda obvious, but the last one can be an exhausting endeavor if you're not ready.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego Rock Band Expert Bass done.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:

As a warning for LRB HDrums, take care for Fire, Short and Sweet, Aliens Exist and Every Little Thing. First three are kinda obvious, but the last one can be an exhausting endeavor if you're not ready.
Sadly no more drums for a little bit. I'm going to let my kit have a bit of a break/possibly pick up at /least/ a RB2/Beatles Stock Kit as my birthday present to myself, as the main kit I've been using just started overhitting badly early, and I learned my back-up kit has one of the... uh, things that attach it to stand broke off. So... sadly postponement on drums, just when I start getting used to things, things like this happen. But at least this is quite close to my birthday, so I may splurge and pick up a guitar/stock kit... for like the 5th time. Though I did see some 150$ Ions on eBay a few days ago... so I dunno. But thanks for the tips! I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Also, go get E/M on Blitz drums! They aren't too hard/long (The longest one for me was Kids in the Street on both as of the stupid tom part)

Guess back to upstrum only/Literal keytar/keybass.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You made me realize my ION drumset is 7 years old. I got it for 300euros but it's still going strong (and only had 2 rb1 stock kits prior to that : I killed the red pad on the first, and the second was still working fine when I bought the ION).

The red pad did become a liiiittle bit loose due to... well, due to it being the red pad through 2010 and 2011 (very aggressive grinding back then). So I switched it to blue. But otherwise my pedal has never overhit, and pads never crosstalk. As long as you don't have downstairs neighbors, and are not afraid to HIT 'EM PADS, you're good to go (the material itself and the drumsticks feel heavier).

Also, done with RB3 Mdrums and GDRB Hdrums. It was about time I started playing this game : I bought it over a year ago. Hdrums was surprisingly challenging.

Not like rb1 (RttH, tough Tom Sawyer and DFtR) or rb2 (Visions)... just... a bunch of songs that took way too many tries for some mysterious reason Also, rb3 had Llama (I remember a bunch of 1500+ns chokes) but the other tough songs were far behind. As for LRB, well... I don't remember anything about Hdrums there... aside from Long & Sour ( but not so much on drums).

ANYWAY, I'll just keep swimming my way to 200.
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#41 - GH5 Easy Guitar- Its finally complete....Started in June of 2016
#42 - AC/DC Medium Guitar...Also started in June 2016. Finally complete.

#43 - AC/DC Easy Bass is also complete. Thanks Bushidox
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My TB:RB EDrums FGFC is absent from the list.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done with AC/DC Expert Bass. Only had two non-sightread FCs because of stupid endings.

Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaaand done with rb3 Edrums now too... That was... entertaining...
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, dammit, Arvain's getting serious. And I can't compete just yet until this term's college classes are done at the very least. Besides, I'm not entirely sure I can get enough for 200 without some serious upgrades to my skill (or finally FGFCing GH3H or something like that <_<)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just like that, I'm done with ACDC Hard Guitar.

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh gosh, posting from my newly acquired phone... Just to say i'm done with GDRB Mdrums ^^ should be at 170. Don't ask me to post a link from here... I only have so much patience x)
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lego RB Easy guitar has now been completed. Never again.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, enjoy. I had to make an update so quickly, as several of you have been quite busy these past two weeks. Remember, the updates are manual now, so make sure to post your FGFCs in this thread, many of you are doing a great job with this. We start with expertwin this update, with 1 new FGFC, bringing him up to 26, nice work there. Next up, it is the super prolific Expert player UndeadFil13QC with 3 new FGFCs, to jump up to 107. Sjay was busy as well, with 4 FGFCs, breaking free of the gridlock and moving up to 44 FGFCs. UltraHeroABC5 started up his own rivalry with Pinkie and just notching them up left and right, getting 6 new FGFCs this update with a new total of 81. Finally, arvain is taking real advantage of not having current neighbors and really racking up the drum FCs, he added 6 new FGFCs, to jump up to 170 and striking distance of void. Very impressive couple of weeks from all of you, maybe this is a sign of people getting motivated.

Expertwin, your FGFC had been counted, I just hadn't expanded the RB totals. I double checked all the sections, and it should have everyone's totals visible now. As always, please look over the boards to make sure that the numbers and totals are correct. Happy FGFCing and keep up the great work.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 42 of 60

Jump to: