ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Diablo III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking AH. This shit needs to be fixed, and fast. Literally costing me millions of gold right now.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went through act 2 on Inferno today with some friends and it wasn't that bad actually except for some retarded elite pack combos and Belial.
As a matter of fact I was dead for about 50% of the Belial fight <___< (my gear was completely broken anyway so reviving me would have been pointless)
As for the loot, complete shit all through the act even though we had 5 valor for most of it (my friend did find me a 750 dps, 100 dex, 100 str, 100 int, 100 vit one handed weapon though )

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
my friend did find me a 750 dps, 100 dex, 100 str, 100 int, 100 vit one handed weapon though )

I will pay you premium coin for this weapon! Lets say... 10,000 gold coins, only for you!

Hit 60 a few days ago and I've just been doing Inferno SK runs. I'll probably finish Act I today.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
Kubuh wrote:
my friend did find me a 750 dps, 100 dex, 100 str, 100 int, 100 vit one handed weapon though )

I will pay you premium coin for this weapon! Lets say... 10,000 gold coins, only for you!

Hit 60 a few days ago and I've just been doing Inferno SK runs. I'll probably finish Act I today.

I'll give you my level 17 DH weapon for 10,000 if you want!

And Jailor/Butcher runs is probably the best farming place in Act 1 (other than running goblins....)

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one that's broke as eff on this game? I'm in Inferno Act 1 and all I have is like 550k, which is by far the highest I have ever been. None of the stuff I put on the AH ever sells, and it's not like I price them at 100k or more, everything is like 10-30k. I guess I just suck at knowing what's worth what.

I'm stuck at Wortham now, can't progress further because I can't kill the elite packs that spawn before the Monastery (or w/e it is), lol get rape. My Monk does I think 4333 DPS with around 25.5k HP and 350 some all resistances. :/

Oh and I dropped my first Legendary Weapon last night, after about 100hours of play time. It was actually a Legendary Blacksmith Plan for some shitty low level 50 DPS Barbarian 2 Hands Sword, lol.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
My Monk does I think 4333 DPS with around 25.5k HP and 350 some all resistances. :/

That DPS... is really fucking low. Need to hit up the AH for some good weapons. The main market a few days ago was All Resist/Vit/main stat for the AH. Made a couple of millions off of it, but the lower end has fallen off a bit and everything has gone down in price.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
That DPS... is really fucking low. Need to hit up the AH for some good weapons.

Not easy when everything costs hundreds of thousand or a few millions... My current weapon does about 550-570 DPS 1handed which is pretty bad for a level 60 I guess.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Scientist wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:
That DPS... is really fucking low. Need to hit up the AH for some good weapons.

Not easy when everything costs hundreds of thousand or a few millions... My current weapon does about 550-570 DPS 1handed which is pretty bad for a level 60 I guess.

You can sometimes find some good, cheap items up early in the morning if you're up. What class are you?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
You can sometimes find some good, cheap items up early in the morning if you're up. What class are you?

I'm a Monk, currently using 1Hand+Shield in order to try to stay alive in Inferno. :P

EDIT: Bought a new weapon cheap (20k), I now do 5112 DPS (5879 with buff), which is better but still pretty low I guess. :x

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me that you need more gear with dex/attack speed. I have been using 1 handed + shield as a monk all the way through Inferno since I'm usually the only melee in the party, with a 600 DPS weapon (which I used before I got this new one yesterday) I still had 11K DPS with my tank gear on, and about 14-15K with my DPS gear on.

Also resistances, that's the only damn way of surviving Inferno. Make sure you use the passive to make all resistances equal to your highest one.

This is my build which makes Act 1 pretty damn easy out of some stupid elite pack combos. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UTYfgQ!XUY!cbcYac

With this gear: http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/Kubuh/Gear.png

Most of this is found either by me or my friends, I think the only thing I have actually bought from the AH gearwise is my old weapon and one or two of these things.

And these stats: http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj121/Kubuh/Stats-2.png

The resistances are buffed with Mantra of Healing at this moment.

And my DPS gear changes out the Shield, Helmet, Chest Armor, Amulet, Belt and Boots.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, as a Wizard, Act I Inferno was pretty easy. The Butcher was a LOT easier than expected.

I'm mainly running a kite build (Because fuck trying to tank shit as a Wizard).

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#alSOQR!YWf!cZZcYb - This is my current Skill Build[/url]. Idea is to just Throw down a Blizzard, Venom in the middle of everone, run and use the Seeking Magic Missile (Which is AMAZING), rinse and repeat. Most regular mobs die in one Blizzard/Hydra combo, but Rares and Magics I have to kite a bit.

Got about 35k health and 18k with Magic Weapon, and low 400 across the board on Resists.

EDIT: SADKHASDJHSDKJAHSKJDAS

http://i.imgur.com/0REPT.png

Just dropped on an Inferno Butcher run. Am I rich yet? Probably gonna hold onto them for the RMAH.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez sarg, I feel like a poor noob compared to you :p

I haven't played for a couple days, work's been busy plus making sure my xbox doesn't feel too neglected. I'm lvl 38 with my Witch Doctor though, Act I NM about halfway between SK and Butcher, 962 DPS before Soul Harvest, which I think is pretty acceptable.

Anyway, I was wondering what you guys think about the upcoming patch information. Here is the official bnet article, but I'll recap the stated intentions

- Decrease "spikiness" of damage dealt to player in Inferno (less one shots I guess?)

- Listing ilvls of items over level 60 (item level, not = required level)

- Decrease gem crafting cost to 2 instead of 3

- Possibly decreasing cost of Blacksmith crafting (gp and pages to craft items)
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spent around 400-600k for some all Resist gear. Got up to about 650 across the board, but I lost some Damage and Health. Completely worth it though, I can tank regular mobs and still take about 4-5 hits from Magic/Rare mobs, and the butcher only does about 8k on his hit after he hooks you.

I've never really experienced this "Spikeness" they are talking about. Sure, I was gettings 1-2 shot by magic mobs, but like I said, buy some All Resist gear and you'll do fine for Act I, and probably Act II as well.

ilvls are good for comparing, as they said, Higher end magic items against lower end Legendary items (Which most are complete shit, can't wait for their buffs). Didn't play D2 to really experience this.

Decreasing the cost of Crafting is meh to me. I don't think they need to, because this game DOES need some kind of gold sink. The decrease in gems are also only up to Flawless Square (The highest you can find in drops), so again, meh.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the EU servers came back online I decided to finish Act 3 today. Inferno has already been very punishing for a melee class and Act 3 was no expection. In boss fights like Ghom and Siegebreaker you have very little time to hit them from melee range (even with deadly reach+shift pressed down) before they turn and kill you if you aren't already overgearing the content. Pulling mobs to narrow doorways and stairs helps a little but it is extremely slow progress to do. In open areas I rarely have any other choice but to run until i can pop my immunity shield for a few seconds. If I knew I was going to spend most of my time running and kiting I would not have rolled a monk. It's not that I don't enjoy a challenge, it just irritates me to see DHs and wizards killing those mobs with far less effort. I know both of those classes have their own problems too, but I would rather be a glasscannon blasting demons from a safe distance than running around in circles until I can hit my target for a few seconds before running again. I have seen that it does get more manageable with better gear but replacing almost any of my armor pieces will cost me millions now. I still refuse to reroll before I have soloed Act 4 but after that I really doubt I want to spend much time playing monk solo.

Starting a full group still interests me, I can't wait to see how useful I can be in a 4-man group when rest of my friends and old guildies get to Inferno.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Deogin PSN Name: Deogin
moepOOO  

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play on EU.

My mage finished 3/4 Acts on Inferno, almost Diablo.

40800 DPS, Kiting Build, 26K Life but low Resistances ( like 250 each, needs WAY more.)

atm im just farming treasure chests and make 5 stack Siegebreaker (ACT III) runs. its pretty fun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: