ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GuitaRPG - Need people to playtest

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crynryan101  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: GuitaRPG - Need people to playtest Reply with quote

I am working on a Guitar Hero spinoff, which I shall call GuitaRPG. I am planning on making this a game that's kinda based off GH3's Battle Mode, but it uses RPG elements, which could be compared to how they took Bejeweled and made Puzzle Quest.

Right now, I have most of the main engine up and running, but what I need, is people to test it. I have tried to base the game off GH3 (since it's the best engine), and I feel that I'm pretty close to it. I am looking for people to let me know of any bugs or what they feel like should be added/taken away.

In order to run this, you need to be able to run 1280x720 programs, and a good enough computer to run XNA 4 (all you really need is a gfx card that supports DirectX 9, or better). If you don't have XNA installed, I've included an installer that will give you the basic framework needed to run XNA games.

As for methods of input, you can use the keyboard or an Xbox 360 guitar, wired or wireless, shouldn't matter.

I've included a few songs, Crazy Train's notechart kinda sucks, but every other one should be good. Keep in mind that all the charts are Expert difficulty.

And read the readme, as that'll let you know how to turn the bots on/off and stuff too.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dyyp69olt23bgb7

So please, play it, and report back to me what you liked, what you didn't like, and any bugs you may have found.
crynryan101  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody?
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: