ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sjay'z accomplishment thread : GH:VH Hard Bass FGFC.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I don't remember that score on Calling being hard, not to mention I don't think I used a path. Nice job tying me, though.

And exellenct FSFC! Gonna try for MBass next?

Thanks Voidedalive
Calling was just me having a bit of fun lol. I actually tied with you, and that made me want to try for the extra, that's all. Absolutely no ill intent Fun song though

MBass is already in the bag for the FSFC, so I don't know what's next. I just completed a very easy HBass for RB:TB, so more FGFC'S I guess and more bass !
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
FGFC #27 : GH : Van Halen Easy Bass

FSFC #2 : GH Easy Bass

Happy Days \m/

Added update for ...

FGFC #28 RB:TB HBass ( soooo easy )
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FGFC #29

Guitar Hero: Van Halen Hard Bass FGFC

No real problems here, just a little concentration needed.

A pain in the ass until I realised that you could down strum a fair old bit of it. Anyway job done !

Edit (also Fgfc #30 RB1 M guitar \m/ )
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on finishing out the Hard Bass FGFC on VH. This now puts you with a score in for every bass song for GH for Hard, nice work. You seem like you have the skills to get the FSFC, lets see what you have left:

GHWT: Hey Man Nice Shot, BYOB, Pull Me Under
GHM: All Nitemare Long, Seek and Destroy, Master of Puppets, Evil, Whiplash, Dyer's Eve, Disposable Heroes, Fight Fire with Fire
GHSH: Cowboys From Hell, Free Bird, Through the Fire and Flames?
GH5: 21st Century Schizod Man, Sympathy For the Devil
GH:WoR = Fury of the Storm, This Day We Fight

A pretty typical list of the usual difficult songs left, obviously, your biggest area of improvement still is GH:M. I would think you can get all but the big three with only a bit of work. BYOB, TDwF and Dyer's Eve are all a pretty big step up. How do you feel about your list?
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I have literally never understood why people think HMNS is hard, but that's just me)

I think he can easily get to a FSFC -3, with only BYOB, TDWF and 21CSM left.

PMU and HMNS should fall easily, GHM as a whole just requires him to sit down and just do it, FB and TTFAF are just long-ass chores but are still doable (at least in comparison to their Expert counterparts), and Sympathy and FotS are the same way. I can easily see him going down to just one of those three songs left, though my bet's on TDWF.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Congrats on finishing out the Hard Bass FGFC on VH. This now puts you with a score in for every bass song for GH for Hard, nice work. You seem like you have the skills to get the FSFC, lets see what you have left:

GHWT: Hey Man Nice Shot, BYOB, Pull Me Under
GHM: All Nitemare Long, Seek and Destroy, Master of Puppets, Evil, Whiplash, Dyer's Eve, Disposable Heroes, Fight Fire with Fire
GHSH: Cowboys From Hell, Free Bird, Through the Fire and Flames?
GH5: 21st Century Schizod Man, Sympathy For the Devil
GH:WoR = Fury of the Storm, This Day We Fight

A pretty typical list of the usual difficult songs left, obviously, your biggest area of improvement still is GH:M. I would think you can get all but the big three with only a bit of work. BYOB, TDwF and Dyer's Eve are all a pretty big step up. How do you feel about your list?

Hi Bushidox

Keeping things as brief as possible...
Totally appreciating what you have done here, breaking things down. I can tell you that from your list.... I just Fc'd...

All nightmare long
Seek & destroy
Whiplash

I have photos to post tomorrow but I felt you atleast deserved a late night reply.
How do I feel about my list, you ask?
Well if I had a Top 3 to beat, then I'd edge a guess at it being this...

3: Fury Of The Storm
2: 21csm
1 This Day We Fight.

Everything else is on the list is either very likely or there as a result of an overstrum (Evil, CFH, BYOB ) or needs an afternoon of concentration. Im A already at -1 for Pull Me under and 21csm, so I guess time will tell. I could well be wrong but I see a FSFC - 2.

Thanks again
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
(I have literally never understood why people think HMNS is hard, but that's just me)

I think he can easily get to a FSFC -3, with only BYOB, TDWF and 21CSM left.

PMU and HMNS should fall easily, GHM as a whole just requires him to sit down and just do it, FB and TTFAF are just long-ass chores but are still doable (at least in comparison to their Expert counterparts), and Sympathy and FotS are the same way. I can easily see him going down to just one of those three songs left, though my bet's on TDWF.

Agree with your thoughts on HMNS there voidedalive. I'm already Top 10 on expert for that song....at one point joint 1st place, so it's not an issue. It's on the list for no other reason that the song itself irritates me.
As for your prediction of me ending with TDWF and a FSFC -1...

I think you could be spot on with that prediction. I personally believe TDWF ranks much higher than a lot of expert songs and should be considered an extra special FC to own if you can get it. How many have???

Either way, I'll do what I can but yeah, eventually,I can see a FSFC - 1 or 2. Obviously though my quest for a score for everything comes first. Thanks Voidedalive \m/
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to all you mad scorehero folks! It's been an understandably busy week so I haven't played much, but wife got me a couple of RB games. I say a couple... Green day was the first and I still haven't opened the other but I'm major happy to have Green Day in my library now. Anyway have a great Xmas and enjoy ! \m/
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

merry christmas, sjay! Green Day is a very fun game I think, so have fun with it.
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
merry christmas, sjay! Green Day is a very fun game I think, so have fun with it.

Thanks mate \m/

Yeah green day is looking like fun. I had a little go on it earlier today, before being called out as unsociable !!!! It was 2 songs lol. Anyway...

Finally got to open my other present... RB Lego My mission just got a whole lot bigger... Sweet!!!!
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmm, that's pretty ironic, I think; I got green day at the same time as I got lego
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, good! I expect to see you guys within the top 10 by the end of January! Chop chop!

But seriously, Merry Christmas, and good luck. Green Day is seriously lots of fun to play and sing along to.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Oh, good! I expect to see you guys within the top 10 by the end of January! Chop chop!

But seriously, Merry Christmas, and good luck. Green Day is seriously lots of fun to play and sing along to.

Merry Xmas voidedalive, I honestly can't wait to get stuck into Green Day. I just need Christmas to go away !!! Seriously it needs to go away, then I can get back to the mission of FC hunting
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FGFC's for the following:

GH : VH Easy Guitar
GD: RB. Easy Bass
GD:RB Medium Bass
LRB. Easy Bass
LRB. Medium Bass
TB:RB Easy Bass
RB1. Easy Bass
RB2. Medium Bass

Add to that little lot, my Easy Bass career (604 songs) on GHwor and I can say I've had quite a productive and very easy start to the new year. No major milestone s but it's all progress.

Respect to ya all \m/
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have done WoR on E Bass when it cam out but I was so worn out from E Guitar 716 FCs that I said to myself I would never do that again. It's just bloody stupid lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 22 of 26

Jump to: