ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sjay'z accomplishment thread : GH:VH Hard Bass FGFC.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sjay  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
I should have done WoR on E Bass when it cam out but I was so worn out from E Guitar 716 FCs that I said to myself I would never do that again. It's just bloody stupid lol

Agreed , it is stupid but then again it needed doing, so I thought it best to get it out of the way early. Looking at my timestamp for GHwor Easy Bass, the earliest I could find was the 31st of January last year, so pretty much a whole year spent chipping away at it. Still lots more to do though, what with RB, dlc and imports and everything I have to do on this side, so I'm going to be busy for a while yet. Oh and drums ughh
sjay  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random update for the day:

Just more of the same... 3 or 4 hours worth of RB2 easy Bass. Totally wiped out for the day. Things I'll do for a billion bass points lol. It would be a lot quicker if I was just to hit hard bass and be done with it, so much more in points value. I could have easily knocked up 6 or 7 million today, but where's the fun in that!
Anyway, I should have the FGFC done sometime tomorrow afternoon and then I will look at where to go next. All Bass orientated of course, I want that billion out of the way and then I can focus on my next challenge... Whatever that maybe. \m/
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna congratulate you in advance (and likely afterwards too). You are definitely going to be the first to get the bass billion at this point unless you just stop (which I know you won't). I haven't even hit 900 million yet so I'll see you at the finish line!

Great job on all your recent FGFCs too. You are tearing it up and I can't wait to see what other great stuff will happen for you after the bass billion milestone!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
I'm gonna congratulate you in advance (and likely afterwards too). You are definitely going to be the first to get the bass billion at this point unless you just stop (which I know you won't). I haven't even hit 900 million yet so I'll see you at the finish line!

Great job on all your recent FGFCs too. You are tearing it up and I can't wait to see what other great stuff will happen for you after the bass billion milestone!

Thanks dramacomic, really appreciate your support. I'll keep chipping away, safe in the knowledge that, I'm not the only one daft enough to go for a Billion Bass score lol.
I reckon itself going to be somewhere around the 7000 FC/score mark. Surely a mini milestone in itself.
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHWT Medium Guitar FC... For no other reason than to make this page of my thread look pretty
So yeah, The James Bond Theme... I'm sure it was a freebie, could be wrong, maybe just a stand alone dlc track rather than a pack. I think it was a Steve Ouimette that played the guitar part for it ??

sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATE!!!

All wiki related ( of course ) but for once non Bass.

This week has been all about Medium guitar and I have to say that it's been a good week. A fun week and one that has yealed 200 FC's ( thanks in part to an extra day off work ) and numerous rank ups across the board.

First up, my overall: A rank up of one place to 11th and now with in touching distance of philansemo. Almost top 10 but not quite.
Then my console Rank: Finally I'm in to the top 5, All my efforts from last year are paying off.
My Medium difficulty rank : Up 2 places to 6th ( apologies to Ultra but it was always gonna happen with my Dlc stash and all that, sorry dude )
Then there's my World Tour ranking : Up 2 places to 9th and where a large chunk of my points came from this week.

So yes!!!!! Finally I have something to cheer about instead of just endless sessions of Easy and Medium Bass. It's been a good week and has made me really think how I go about things, maybe switching instruments each week etc... Anyway hope you have all had a good week, keep up all the hard work... Hopefully next week will be another winner. \m/
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, my, my lead's getting smaller. You're also getting closer to 2 billion points, too. Can't wait for that.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Oh, my, my lead's getting smaller. You're also getting closer to 2 billion points, too. Can't wait for that.

Thanks Voidedalive, means a lot coming from you. You should have got the jist of me by now, I just keep plugging away. Nothing more than that . Respect to you \m/
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10000 the individual score posted !!
That's all I have this week in terms of an update. No rank ups just the usual grind of song after song. Currently down on the easy level amassing more FC's \m/

Edit. Tell a lie, I broke into the wiki Top 10 overall and Top 30 for guitar. So still a good week.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All nice accomplishments. Only 7 other people have 10k unique scores put in, and of those only 2 have more that 15K (I'm just scraping the edge of it as of this update with just 101 more to go). Top 10 overall is similarly amazing. Glad to see another member ready to join the 2B club.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for an update...

March turned out ok for me...Kind of.

To keep it brief....
New guitar !!!
Sadly my trusty GH5 guitar died but this RB one works. I'm still getting used to it but I've hit a couple of Hard FC's with it so we should get along just fine.

New FGFC'S !!!
I threw a bunch of those together just to appease the masses. All easy to medium as that's where I'm at right now. I'm so lazy.

11k individual score posted !!!!
Yes I'm still chipping away at stuff, No end in sight

Rank Ups !!!!
I did indeed have a few rank ups. Mainly on Easy and Medium difficulty. Over on the guitar leaderboards (wiki) I've finally moved into the Top 20 so a round of applause all round for that. Yup!

New game !!!!
Finally I have a copy of RB3. I guess I should be happy about this, although at the moment it goes on the back burner until I can get past my already in progress projects.

Oh and finally Bushidox leaderboards, I now participate on the guitar leaderboard. Kind of a good thing as it will give me something to build on, rather than the endless " next Easy FC" loop that I'm currently stuck on. Anyway it's all good. I'm moving forward and still in the mix so no real complaints.

Next week should be bass billionaire week. Finally!!! I just need 5 million more and I can shake that one off my back. Go me \m/
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:rounds of applause:
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice update sjay! Sorry your guitar died but glad you were able to find a suitable replacement. Can't wait to see you become the first bass billionaire! I am still way far behind but I will still try and catch up. See you at the finish line!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to see you back in action. keep it up !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ dramacomic - Thanks for stopping by, it's always appreciated.
The bass billionaire WILL definitely happen this week ! I'm dedicating all of tomorrow to getting it done. I'm already itching to get on with my next little project and to be honest, the bass billionaire is now just another thing on my mind that I don't really need. So tomorrow is the big day.

@Cabanon - Thanks dude. To be honest I haven't really stopped. The FC's keep coming and I'm still dragging my sorry ass through everything on Easy difficulty. I just struggle for stuff to update with, so tend to go AWOL from scorehero. No one wants to here about Easy FCs so I just dig in and keep working.
Guess I should post more
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to: