Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
O211 Squeezing - 1st place untied GH80s medium
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for 68/70 GH3 E first places! I just have 2 songs left to get first on story of my life is a pain with all the ticking acts and black magic woman that song has annoying ticks to get.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, fleabag just retook The Way it Ends, but 67/70 and global first is still absolutely nuts. Less than 200 points from global 1st for the game is something I never thought possible. Keep on rockin' !
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Well, fleabag just retook The Way it Ends, but 67/70 and global first is still absolutely nuts. Less than 200 points from global 1st for the game is something I never thought possible. Keep on rockin' !

Might do a bit of Medium redoing on GH3 as well. A ton of my scores aren't nearly as optimized as Easy right now.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you just took TTFAF 9 years old score and crushed it to death, lol that's insane man. good luck on the 3 remaining 1st. should be doable !

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

69/70 GH3 Easy firsts!! Just redid Story of My Life and first run completing it got 234k. Great run with all squeezes with all ticks. There might be an extra 200 on 6th act but it would be very hard to get. I'm only 84 points for 8 stars on that song too. It take an extremely well run to achieve it though. All thats left is black magic woman!

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

absolute madness. you simply destroyed it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 70/70 GH3 Easy Firsts!! I really destroyed easy. Some firsts were crazy hard to beat and annoying to tie. Good accomplishment for me. Easy is nearly optimized.. only about 1000-1200 total points left.

bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HUGE congrats! Very impressive stuff. I have noticed you have been dabbling more on Medium and Hard as well. Speaking of, if you got FCs of both One and TTaF on Hard, you could conceivably try going for 1st overall on that difficulty too. Just throwing that out there for an idea to do next.

Still in awe that people are finding points on these very well played games to this day. Bravo sir, you do Easy and Medium players proud!

Edit: Path to 1st overall on Hard, FC TtFaF (725K = +40K), FC One (571K = 20K). You are less than 60K from Fug for 1st overall, so those two scores, or better would net you 1st overall. Good luck!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
HUGE congrats! Very impressive stuff. I have noticed you have been dabbling more on Medium and Hard as well. Speaking of, if you got FCs of both One and TTaF on Hard, you could conceivably try going for 1st overall on that difficulty too. Just throwing that out there for an idea to do next.

Still in awe that people are finding points on these very well played games to this day. Bravo sir, you do Easy and Medium players proud!

Edit: Path to 1st overall on Hard, FC TtFaF (725K = +40K), FC One (571K = 20K). You are less than 60K from Fug for 1st overall, so those two scores, or better would net you 1st overall. Good luck!

I think I can FC One on Hard but flames would be very difficult.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats absolute madness. no one will dare to try this as it'll drive them crazy. congratz tanner.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for Cherub Rock and Before I Forget 1st place!

Cherub Rock is such a good score. That run was the first time I have ever hit the last activation and I got my best ticks I've gotten on that 4th act. I think there's only 8 left for optimal on that but I have never hit them.

Before I Forget is very very good. Finally got a run with all squeezes and I got good ticks as well. I only know of 4 more points.

Super happy with these ones.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on those 1st's, especially BiF!!!!!
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, you ruined my untied "Kool Thing" medium first place.

I've been trying to squeeze some more medium GH3 recently but can't get any good scores on anything, lol. You, on the other hand, are getting some crazy scores in! Very well done... and very jealous of your squeezing!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
Aww, you ruined my untied "Kool Thing" medium first place.

I've been trying to squeeze some more medium GH3 recently but can't get any good scores on anything, lol. You, on the other hand, are getting some crazy scores in! Very well done... and very jealous of your squeezing!

There might be a really hard 8 points on Kool Thing. So I'm not quite sure that it is optimal lol. I'm done with that song on Medium though.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for 61/70 M firsts. Been replaying a lot of the songs since the last time I played it was back in 2014.

I can definitely get 65/70. Right now Go That Far will be the most annoying one to get and maybe Stricken??

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
Page 29 of 35

Jump to: