ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Disabling VSync makes GH3 PC worse!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FireFox2000000  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Disabling VSync makes GH3 PC worse! Reply with quote

Whenever I disable VSync I can't hit anything, like it's messed with the timing window.
When I leave VSync on everything's fine and I can hit stuff like normal. Although there's occupational lag.

Is there a way to disable VSync without it messing with the window?
skylerinman  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play without vsync, mine is calibrated to it. Although, when I turn it on I can't hit shit. It's just a matter of calibrating dude.
dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
FireFox2000000  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the calibration. I've tried every calibration available and nothing. The game is only playable when VSync is turned on, but then the fps is limited. >.<
teewee  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why wouldn't you want to limit your FPS? that's the dumbest thing i ever heard... If you don't cap your FPS then your thrashing your GPU making it get hot for no reason, reducing its life span and can cause your games go unstable. Vsync will cap your FPS to 60 assuming you have the common 60 hertz tv/monitor. Also if V-sync isn't on you will see screen tearing on Guitar hero because the notes slide vertical. If you look at the consoles for example, Game designers choose to run games at 30 or 60 fps. Why not more? Because its not fucking necessary. If you get input delay then go figure out how to turn Nvidia*pre render frames* or Radeon *flip queue size* down. V-sync can also increase input delay, but turning that setting i just said can help massively. Then with Vsync on you'll get a smooth, stable, and cooler computer...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: