ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
how to extract chart from Xbox GH3 file?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trojannemo  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: how to extract chart from Xbox GH3 file? Reply with quote

hey guys.

I know this is OLD but I have searched and searched, in other forums, google, and here, and found no answer.

is there a way to get the midi/chart out of a GH3 Xbox song? i'm trying to get the chart out of I Am Murloc, which is GH3 DLC.

I'm very familiar with most aspects of the "process" but for charts have always used Wii files and RawkSD. unfortunately, no GH3 DLC exists for Wii so I need the chart out of the xbox version.

I have the .pak.xen files, I also have the .qb files that I assume contain the chart based on the reading I have done. but all the extractors/converters seem to be for the PS2 version of things.

can anyone throw me a bone here? what tool do you use? I know it's possible because this and other GH3 DLC songs pop up in FoF, but the links were lost by the time I went to search for them.

any help would be greatly appreciated.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TrojanNemo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: