ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Video of me with a friend in action.. also Hi.. new here :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonny-l3lanka  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Video of me with a friend in action.. also Hi.. new here :) Reply with quote

Hi guys and gals.. I'm new here.. couldn't really find a welcome thread so thought I'd post here instead..

Hope its the right section.. here's a little video of me and a friend (unsteadycarrot) playing guitar hero 2 a few years back..

we are playing SIX on expert at the MCM expo in Telford, Manchester.

feel free to give us some stick as this was ages ago! :p Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4yefeRcYhY&feature=youtu.be
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool man, welcome to scorehero! although frankly this forum was waaaay more active back when you recorded that video haha. i dunno how good you are now but i can guarantee that had you shown up then you woulda gotten a lot better a lot faster. it was really motivating back then because there were quite a few really good players however the ceiling for skill level was still lower. there were still some songs that had yet to be fc'ed, haha. it was an exciting time on this forum, i recall it as a time of friendly competition because everyone just wanted the community to fc everything, but now there are quite a few really good players who want to fc everything by themselves (and at least one [probably more now i haven't paid much attention lately] that has).

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
cool man, welcome to scorehero! although frankly this forum was waaaay more active back when you recorded that video haha. i dunno how good you are now but i can guarantee that had you shown up then you woulda gotten a lot better a lot faster. it was really motivating back then because there were quite a few really good players however the ceiling for skill level was still lower. there were still some songs that had yet to be fc'ed, haha. it was an exciting time on this forum, i recall it as a time of friendly competition because everyone just wanted the community to fc everything, but now there are quite a few really good players who want to fc everything by themselves (and at least one [probably more now i haven't paid much attention lately] that has).

I wish I had got into GH earlier... I joined when the skill level ceiling was already high, and when I got better the songs remaining to FC by the community were only a matter of time, and most of the time people would race each other for the first FC. Then Phenom joined in and FCd every new game before everyone else... but as you said, there are still people who are going for a full series FC, and only two have succeeded yet. Soon to be three

Anyway, Jonny-l3lanka, here's the thread you were looking for, the Introduce Yourself thread. Feel free to talk about yourself, your goals, what got you into GH, etc. Enjoy your stay

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: