ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 14 League Winners - UndeadFil13QC, CPURules and FingerQuick!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

morty wrote:
Aww, I want GH2H and GH2X so badly... but unfortunately I won't be able to play past 22nd February (semifinals and finals, maybe I wouldn't even get there lol), so yeah, have to skip this season

I'd say that given your squeezing abilities, you'd get to the semi finals at least in GH2H anyway, not sure about X 'cause I dunno how good you are on X. Probably quite good at least.

But if you're gonna have to skip it, at least that's one less decent player in the GH2H league. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to drop out of GH2H. I realized 12 songs a week would be too much with all the other stuff I'll have to do at the same time so, yeah.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got myself a sexy new monitor, so I'm in! Signed up for all three just cuz. It'll be nice to get back to the glory days of squeezing the old-school games on hard. Haven't played any GH, never mind GH-hard, in a while, so this should be interesting.

Best of luck to my fellow GH2H competition.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
morty wrote:
Aww, I want GH2H and GH2X so badly... but unfortunately I won't be able to play past 22nd February (semifinals and finals, maybe I wouldn't even get there lol), so yeah, have to skip this season

I'd say that given your squeezing abilities, you'd get to the semi finals at least in GH2H anyway, not sure about X 'cause I dunno how good you are on X. Probably quite good at least.

But if you're gonna have to skip it, at least that's one less decent player in the GH2H league. :P

i would have guessed you and preb in the finals for the hard league at the very least. now that brock is in it, you 3 would have been early favorites i think

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had no practice in the last six months, and both of my 360 guitars are overstrumming, so what does that mean? GH2 leagues on ps2, and playing WoR anyways!

Looking forward to some good clean fun, not really looking to win, just hoping I can make the playoffs in all three

Parama  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would join but I'll be at school for pretty much this entire thing :V

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I'm signing up for the WoR League. Let's see what I can do after a few months of not playing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down for GH:WoR, won't have access to GHII, plus I don't need to overload myself. Just here for funsies.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
Chrisssss wrote:
morty wrote:

i would have guessed you and preb in the finals for the hard league at the very least. now that brock is in it, you 3 would have been early favorites i think

Funny enough, back when I was really into hard, I think the only person listed that was actually known for playing hard was preb, and I think back then he was really just known for FCing Trogdor on hard. Crazy how things change.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgh, GH2H just got harder seeing as Brock joined. I don't know what other good squeezers have joined, and I guess I won't know the full list until leagues start obviously.

I just hope there are some songs that I can FC... which, to be fair, is 3/4 of the playlist, so I should be okay. As long as I improve some of my scores it's all good. TATOOED LOVE BOYS PLEASE. I want 228k, but I can't be bothered to play it again yet. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
Urgh, GH2H just got harder seeing as Brock joined. I don't know what other good squeezers have joined, and I guess I won't know the full list until leagues start obviously.

http://www.scorehero.com/leagues/results.php?division_id=7

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
DragonForcefana  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the only game I am able to play in is WoR I might as well. It's been so long since I have done anything on scorehero since the hayday of Guitar Hero.

Last edited by DragonForcefana on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2 Expert. Bam.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know what I am joining the guitar hero warriors of rock expert league bring it on and good luck everyone
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've decided that in addition to GH2 Hard, I'm going to do GH:WoR Expert Guitar. That would make things interesting. I am pumped for this season!

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: