ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S14: Guitar Hero II Hard Guitar - CPURules wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prebensoerensen  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was gonna start playing today but the internet connection wasnt working so i had to play with improvised path and fuck that shit
im not gonna play right now but ill wake up at 4 am or something and play
maybe ill oversleep i wouldnt mind as i would finally get a break from playing this shit but i do have a score posted already just in case
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prebensoerensen wrote:
i was gonna start playing today but the internet connection wasnt working so i had to play with improvised path and fuck that shit
im not gonna play right now but ill wake up at 4 am or something and play
maybe ill oversleep i wouldnt mind as i would finally get a break from playing this shit but i do have a score posted already just in case
I hope more people follow your example.
Confury  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I almost always get a starter score up asap. Then keep editing as my score improves with squeezes and such.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope i make it to the 2nd round so i can beat alexhaz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've got to get past me first !!
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VeryMetalChewie wrote:
You've got to get past me first !!

thats why im hoping

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one user who has a score uploaded with no proof..one hour left to go, everyone check your score to make sure your proof is attached.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
There is one user who has a score uploaded with no proof..one hour left to go, everyone check your score to make sure your proof is attached.
All scores are now in with proof attached, thank you! Round results will be posted shortly after midnight ET, next song will be available immediately.
Kris35710  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to those who advance to the next round.

This being my first league, making it to the playoffs was unimaginable to say the least. I am "one hit wonder" meaning I FC things by accident (that includes reverse and forward squeezing, glitches, ticks, etc.)!

The first day was thrilling! I was filled with hope and excitement... until the next day - when I realized that I couldn't beat my new high score (195,655) and saw DrSham improved his score to 198k. Suddenly I felt undeserving of making the playoffs. Countless hours of grinding, thousands of restarts later I finally accepted my fate.

Then a glimmer of hope - it was a long shot but ... it happens - just not this time lol. I read jleggy only had time to do 1 non-fail run.... Once again, I was excited about what could possibly happen. Hours of refreshing the threads until I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer I went to bed at 4am. Looking forward to seeing the results....

I did finally manage to improve my score .... Supposedly there was 4k laying around somewhere but I just couldn't get it. I did find 28 LMAO!!!

Overall I am happy with my performance. Thank you ScoreHero for hosting these tourneys.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kris35710 PSN Name: kris35710
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ Glad to see you had fun during your first league! I still remember my first season back in S5. That's originally what got me really into competitive GH.

Kind of an unfortunate song choice for playoffs because ties are not only possible, but are actually likely at this stage unless someone pulls something ridiculous out of their ass, so the lower seed of the two players are kind of at a disadvantage for this song. Oh well, at least it's a song I know I need to improve on anyway, so any increase would be great I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of curiosity, which squeeze in Freya is the "hard" one that people can't seem to hit? I'm going to guess it's the first squeeze, even though people are saying "that last squeeze is hard". Either way, I'm afraid newuser might be disappointed by this round, I have the advantage with the higher seed
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Out of curiosity, which squeeze in Freya is the "hard" one that people can't seem to hit? I'm going to guess it's the first squeeze, even though people are saying "that last squeeze is hard". Either way, I'm afraid newuser might be disappointed by this round, I have the advantage with the higher seed

lol once i saw it was freya, i knew you would get true optimal on this song. my only chance against you was if trogdor was picked

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:

The first squeeze actually looks like a not-so-difficult double squeeze. You can really squeeze the front end to make the back end squeeze not as bad (think first activation of Trogdor hard). The last squeeze just seems stupid.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are currently scores posted without proof..please remember playoff scores without proof are not valid!
schmegery  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:

The first squeeze actually looks like a not-so-difficult double squeeze. You can really squeeze the front end to make the back end squeeze not as bad (think first activation of Trogdor hard). The last squeeze just seems stupid.

I was actually wondering the same thing because the first squeeze seems harder. I've hit the last squeeze more than the first one.

Does the higher seed win in the case of a tie?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: