ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S14: Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock Expert Guitar -FingerQuick wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
Would've liked a harder song to be taken out at this point, but hey

Yeano. I'd rather have the impossible songs picked AFTER I'm out which is in a few days, considering how terrible I am at this song. This way, you impossible people will have fun with each other trying to fc FotS and BWoLP without me
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember proofs this round!
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks blingdomepiece for making this round a day longer! I've been stuck in my hometown for two days because of a snow storm... Now I have a chance to at least get a score.

EDIT: I'm done.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)

Last edited by UndeadFil13QC on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uSound wrote:
awww yeah, 2nd alternate and my brother is 1st alternate
family of winrars over here

Suck it, both of you. I can not be beaten!!1!! Oh wait I'm gonna get annihilated by JLeggy nvm

I think I totally won the award for qualifying for the playoffs with the least amount of effort possible, though. =P I'm gonna put up a fight this round, at the very least. I might even be able to FC Holy Wars, I think I'm only missing one section for the tech so who knows.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
uSound wrote:

Suck it, both of you. I can not be beaten!!1!! Oh wait I'm gonna get annihilated by JLeggy nvm

I know I would've gotten punished if I would've made it. I'm just happy I was able to finish so high. (I'm totally including all of the people who dropped out during the league.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: uSound PSN Name: uSoundSH
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, done My skills went up SO MUCH during this season.

*takes a sharp blade*
Jleggy12  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
uSound wrote:

I think I totally won the award for qualifying for the playoffs with the least amount of effort possible, though. =P I'm gonna put up a fight this round, at the very least. I might even be able to FC Holy Wars, I think I'm only missing one section for the tech so who knows.

I only had time for 2 runs. So you have a chance. :P
11:13 RheaultWnage_: it's -37°C where you live atm alex? :P
11:13 alexhaz64: -45 now/quite the cold front
11:14 Jleggy12: and that's in Kelvin :o
11:14 RheaultWnage_: damn thats pretty cold/-40 K xD/I think -45 is about the coldest I've ever felt
11:14 Jleggy12: round about -300 C :P
11:14 RheaultWnage_: maybe colder than what I've felt
11:14 alexhaz64: -38 >.>
11:15 RheaultWnage_: OH YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE NOTES LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: Jleggy12
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are three users who have a score uploaded with no proof..one hour left to go, everyone check your score to make sure your proof is attached. Scores left without proof after the deadline will be disqualified!
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
There are three users who have a score uploaded with no proof..one hour left to go, everyone check your score to make sure your proof is attached. Scores left without proof after the deadline will be disqualified!

i honestly didnt bother uploading proof bc omimann is most likely going to FC and be like 90k ahead of me

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as you're sure! Itd be a shame to assume that only to find out you won the round (Maybe the other person forgets to submit or something) but you got disqualified because you assumed you lost and didnt attach proof :P

If a user does submit a score without proof and loses, I'm not going to rub salt in the wound by deleting the score, since it doesn't change the outcome; effectively you just cannot advance without including proof.

BTW: Thank you for still submitting a score..I really detest all the "I'm just going to lose so I didn't play" situations.
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew I'd lose, but owell Came back from work yesterday, played the song (for a little too long though stupid waste of time), submitted score and proof, moved on to my life of Egtr where I can actually hit notes !

S14 was still fun
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
I knew I'd lose, but owell Came back from work yesterday, played the song (for a little too long though stupid waste of time), submitted score and proof, moved on to my life of Egtr where I can actually hit notes !

S14 was still fun

I'm out as well Only had 20 minutes and 30 on the party so big surpise there.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
arvain wrote:

S14 was still fun

I'm out as well Only had 20 minutes and 30 on the party so big surpise there.....

The brackets are updated for both of you? I can't see the winners of round 1 of playoffs.
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

schmegery wrote:
WhYYZ wrote:
arvain wrote:

S14 was still fun

The brackets are updated for both of you? I can't see the winners of round 1 of playoffs.

I can't see which song i need to play next so I'd figure i'm out.

Unless that stupid glitch isn't fixed....
Even if I'm through I'll lose to Jleggy unless if Masternobody pulles a monkey out his ass.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jleggy12 wrote:
MasterNobody wrote:
uSound wrote:

I only had time for 2 runs. So you have a chance. :P

Shit, I knew I should have checked this last night. I was insanely busy with schoolwork last night, GH didn't even cross my mind until about 11 and I said "fuck it, JLeggy has me clobbered anyway." Honestly just completely forgot that I hadn't uploaded my score+proof that I did on Tuesday night. Only 595K though, you probably beat me with your first run. I would have loved to beat 600K but I didn't have the time or motivation unfortunately. WhyYZ, I checked my ass for monkeys for you. None present sadly.

Sorry for the lack of submission. Good luck to everyone left!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: