ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Seeking Bandmates for GHM, GH5 for the ps3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AdrianCo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Seeking Bandmates for GHM, GH5 for the ps3 Reply with quote

Hello. I am currently doing my guitar hero gameplays and I was hoping I find anyone that still plays GHM and GH5. I usually play casually, but I also do play competitively as well as trophy hunt. I'm looking to start a band I would like to jam with some of you.

If interested I live in Central Time Zone and my here is my psn:heavenshallburn1.

Cheers!
FranArg  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, just got GHM this week, and I want to get the online trophies. Add me, my PSN ID is FranArg94. Just write in the invitation that you are from SH. I usually play on Hard Guitar and Bass, but I can play on Expert too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger PSN Name: FranArg94
AdrianCo  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:10 pm    Post subject: Hello :) Reply with quote

Thanks for replying, I added you earlier this afternoon but you were offline no worries Just let me know when you are available. Message me when you are online and let's get this started

Cheers!
xAceofHartsx  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: GH5 Reply with quote

Hey I'm always looking for people to jam with. I don't have GHM (yet) but I do have GH5, so feel free to add me if I don't add you first

PSN: BlO-SLOTH

I can play Guitar/Bass on Expert and vocals sometimes, but I usually hover around Medium/Hard for that. Might be more willing to sing on GH5 since I like quite a bit of the songs on there haha
Poetry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BIOxSLOTH PSN Name: BlO-SLOTH
AdrianCo  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:51 pm    Post subject: To BIOSLOTH Reply with quote

Hey man thanks for replying I saw your friend request earlier this afternoon when I logged on, but It gave me an error message. So I had sent you a message hopefully you got it:D

I am in the central time zone, I don't know what time zone you are in. Although I do play Metallica at the moment, I am also playing Guitar Hero 5, it would be awesome to jam with you.

Just let me know via message when you are available that way I could find a time we could jam

Cheers!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only way i'd play GH5 would be to fill the missing Stars i need for every band challenge. if you wanna go for it, then add me (same id as nickname)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah alright, that's cool. I'm PST so we have a 2 hour difference between us. My times for being on have been kinda random lately (not counting Netflix lol) but I'll try and make it a little more regular soon enough.

Also, aside from GH5 I have GH3, WT and WoR.
Poetry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BIOxSLOTH PSN Name: BlO-SLOTH
AdrianCo  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To: Cabanon, I added you a few minutes ago from me posting this.

To: BIOSLOTH. haha yeah. I log on after work or when I get home from class and I see you on everynow and then We could probably plat this game if we find more people to help out.

-Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: