ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Peachfanclub: The Return (Bring the Noise 20XX OMBFC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Been Awhile. obvious Staind reference is obvious

So, the video was initially blocked in 246 countries, including the Untied States. Obviously that didn't fly with your squid kid, so this should now stay up at the very least until the middle of January. You're welcome Nuno.

Last edited by Peachfanclub on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember my drums FC of Ace of Spades last year? Not that it meant anything to any of you X+ drummers. Here, Neversoft apparently expected me to need a second bass pedal to FC these songs. The trouble was, I only have one bass pedal and I still managed to FC them. #1foot1pedal

Down With the Sickness
Indestructible
Stricken
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. Never played the drums and have no idea what you mean by the 1 pedal thing but...congrats? (Not being sarcastic, I literally just don't understand, but knowing you I'm assuming it's something beastly.)

When are you going to FC more guitar songs?

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ihatebarracuda wrote:
Welcome back. Never played the drums and have no idea what you mean by the 1 pedal thing but...congrats? (Not being sarcastic, I literally just don't understand, but knowing you I'm assuming it's something beastly.)

Thanks man, the Expert+ setting is the most accurate rendition of a song that may have very fast kick pedal work. If it does, and the song in question supports Expert+, then the game recommends a second bass pedal. The extra pedal is allowed for standard Expert, but I would imagine the drumming community would frown upon that, but I wouldn't know since I myself am not a very seasoned drums player as I am with guitar.
I got a new note shuffle FC on guitar not long ago? Also I plan to OMBFC the Disturbed songs
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently grinding for another copyright dispute FC. Note that this is not Hier kommt Alex by any means, so the resuts may vary. In the meantime, you can stop disliking this video now.

I don't really understand why Du hast keeps getting blocked in 200+ countries for when I can listen to the song just fine in about a thousand other videos. It's like how my My God Is the Sun video kept getting cockblocked, but that song fucking sucks anyways, so it wasn't worth disputing at all.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
ihatebarracuda wrote:

Thanks man, the Expert+ setting is the most accurate rendition of a song that may have very fast kick pedal work. If it does, and the song in question supports Expert+, then the game recommends a second bass pedal. The extra pedal is allowed for standard Expert, but I would imagine the drumming community would frown upon that, but I wouldn't know since I myself am not a very seasoned drums player as I am with guitar.
I got a new note shuffle FC on guitar not long ago? Also I plan to OMBFC the Disturbed songs

It shouldn't be, especially since Rock Band had stuff like the Mayhem Pack, Visions, probly most Megadeth songs (though Good Morning/Black Friday is most prominent to me) that usually got FC'd with two pedals and no one complained.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened Saturday the 4th while chilling with my homie FingerQuick... we ended up doing two PFOs on Jordan, the first one we both sucked in pretty much every imaginable section with me coming out on top by less than 500 points. I let him use my magic wired SG while I settled for his crummy wireless.

We did another PFO, and I FC'd the song. Not my high score because I couldn't whammy the end of solo B hard enough. Props to me for not missing after solo C no matter how many times either of us tried to distract me. I should make this song my bitch. =P
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you should try to co-op FC.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, man. Nice job!

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well unfortunately no sign of a new FC in WoR yet, but since my GH5tar broke today, I took up Guitar Hero Live and recorded FCs of The Rock Show and Bangarang. I am so happy now because I no longer feel like I suck at this game. =)
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can still haz good at Guitar Hero, apparently.
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
I can still haz good at Guitar Hero, apparently.

What the fuck. Pyschobilly is your bitch! Congrats \m/
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And after who knows how long, I FINALLY got the tech FC of Sudden Death. That makes GH:WoR full game tech FC :D

Now that I know I can really FGFC Warriors of Rock, I've been grinding Black Widow of La Porte because... Black Widow of La Porte.
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changed my mind. Bump.
Jellu  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, man. Nice one Sudden Death was really your last tech FC? I mean, I don't have Solo B yet but it seems like a little easier (as well as verse 2) than say, CW solo :P

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: