ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Peachfanclub: The Return (Bring the Noise 20XX OMBFC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap, where does that come from !?! congratz !

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Peach! Another FC I can never imagine getting! Best of luck on BWoLP and Sudden Death! I know you can do it if I can get my stupidly insanely (stupid) 100% OS on Sudden Death. And BWoLP, I believe in you there! Hope you get that click with Sudden Death/Super Serial Solo and Spider Crawl!
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
Damn, man. Nice one o.o Sudden Death was really your last tech FC? I mean, I don't have Solo B yet but it seems like a little easier (as well as verse 2) than say, CW solo :P

The finger movements in Sudden Death are still pretty darn fast, in true Megadeth fashion... (I'm looking at Public Enemy No. 1 in RB3 here, lul) I've always liked that their songs are consistently difficult, but I doubt I could ever get consistent enough at Verse 2 and Solo B to justify taking it down next.

Cabanon wrote:
holy crap, where does that come from!?! congratz!

An insane level of determination, I guess. =P

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Nice job Peach! Another FC I can never imagine getting! Best of luck on BWoLP and Sudden Death! I know you can do it if I can get my stupidly insanely (stupid) 100% OS on Sudden Death. And BWoLP, I believe in you there! Hope you get that click with Sudden Death/Super Serial Solo and Spider Crawl!

You had an overstrum run in Sudden Death?! 0_0 I think you're much closer to that FC than I'll be for a while. I'm not comfortable trying for Sudden Death just yet, but I'll keep on the grind for Black Widow and maybe try to get consistent in Fury.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ol' squidboy at it again

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang dude that's like the hardest song in the game

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:

You had an overstrum run in Sudden Death?! 0_0 I think you're much closer to that FC than I'll be for a while. I'm not comfortable trying for Sudden Death just yet, but I'll keep on the grind for Black Widow and maybe try to get consistent in Fury.

I did indeed... I overstrummed right after Verse 2 (I think, it's been a fair bit, but 99% sure that note streak is the stupid part after Verse 2)... I still have no clue if it was my fault or the guitar I was using. But I doubt I'll have enough time anytime soon, seeing as how I don't even have a copy of the game, was over at my friend's place and I can't seem to get lucky on any eBay bids :p and I'm a cheap man.

I may have the OS, though I'm near 100% sure you'll get it before me. just like.... with every other song ever haha. Think the only decently hard FC I got before you was WT Hot for Teacher lol.

Best of luck my friend!
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midnight-Rider wrote:
Ol' squidboy at it again

Again? This is my first GH series FC in like a year and a half, not counting Guitar Hero Live. Like, I took up Splatoon and then put it away well in between 21CSM and ChemWar.

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Dang dude that's like the hardest song in the game

True, but I had no way of telling which of the big four I was going to FC first. Of course, with me playing on PS3, I might say they're all the hardest songs at the same time.

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I did indeed... I overstrummed right after Verse 2 (I think, it's been a fair bit, but 99% sure that note streak is the stupid part after Verse 2)... I still have no clue if it was my fault or the guitar I was using. But I doubt I'll have enough time anytime soon, seeing as how I don't even have a copy of the game, was over at my friend's place and I can't seem to get lucky on any eBay bids :P and I'm a cheap man.

I may have the OS, though I'm near 100% sure you'll get it before me. just like.... with every other song ever haha. Think the only decently hard FC I got before you was WT Hot for Teacher lol.

Best of luck my friend!

You might find it on eBay for like $11. I might have suggested GameStop but they want $15 for an Xbox copy compared to PS3 and Wii... >_>

I don't know how or if I'll ever hit Verse 2 again. The sections in Sudden Death are quite long compared to the other songs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some filler for ya. I might go for the full song FC, but only after I take Bridge 1 into practice.

Last edited by Peachfanclub on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need help with Bridge 1 I have a tutorial on it that's on my YT channel (along with various other flames sections); either way, hope to see a Flames FC this year man!
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So big things have happened since the last update. The first is that I'm now playing Clone Hero on a regular. The second is that I can now has good at the solo on TTFAF Smash Hits, apparently.

So now I'm torn on what song I should grind for my next FC. I think it'll be down to the following:
- Through the Fire and Flames (GHSH)
- Black Widow of La Porte (GH:WoR)
- Fury of the Storm (GH:WoR)

Last edited by Peachfanclub on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say TTFAF SH.
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I was unfortunately sidelined for the last two months due to a hand strain I suffered while trying to FC Hangar 18, and then Black Widow. As a result of FCing the entire big long Fury of the Storm solo on Clone Hero, however, I have decided to sideline Black Widow for the time being and grind Fury instead. I'll be seeing you again shortly. =P
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super-mega-ultra-hyper bump. I never want to play this song again. I'ma edit this post later when I'm less tired and pressed for work.
karkid26  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, congrats on the Fury FC! I'm not at the level where I can imagine FCing any Dragonforce songs yet, but it's always good to see. Any ideas on what you might be going for next?

(Also, that's the first on PS3, right? PlayStation's greatest rhythm gamer, indeed... )
367/660 XGuitar FCs
YouTube account

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: karkid26
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huge congratz. quite lovely reaction as well. are you tackling the last 2 now or they're simply out of reach ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 37 of 38

Jump to: