ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Any one still out there who will play competitive guitar hero?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bishopx  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Any one still out there who will play competitive guitar her Reply with quote

Hello guitar hero community! (Or whats left of it lol) I recently have just gotten back into guitar hero. I stopped playing the game about 2 and a half years ago, picked up warriors of rock again today and got completely hooked. I would love to play competitively with other people on this site, preferably on expert. It would be nice to see people getting back into this game, as I really loved the competitive community way back when. If any of you other expert players would be interested, I would love to do pro face off with you guys. I consider myself to be slightly above average on expert level, so take that as you like. Feel free to add me on XBL. my tag is "The Stagonator".
unlimitedforces  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one still out there who will play competitive guitar Reply with quote

bishopx wrote:
Hello guitar hero community! (Or whats left of it lol) I recently have just gotten back into guitar hero. I stopped playing the game about 2 and a half years ago, picked up warriors of rock again today and got completely hooked. I would love to play competitively with other people on this site, preferably on expert. It would be nice to see people getting back into this game, as I really loved the competitive community way back when. If any of you other expert players would be interested, I would love to do pro face off with you guys. I consider myself to be slightly above average on expert level, so take that as you like. Feel free to add me on XBL. my tag is "The Stagonator".

Awesome. . add me, my GT is: XxOMG UltImAxX

bishopx  

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect. Ill add you sometime tonight. Ill be on this weekend quite a bit. Guitar Hero is the perfect distraction from studying from finals.
unlimitedforces  

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bishopx wrote:
Perfect. Ill add you sometime tonight. Ill be on this weekend quite a bit. Guitar Hero is the perfect distraction from studying from finals.

Lol, IKR. Got to do revision for a million tests.

k3v227  

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about GH3?!?!?!?! Sometimes I hop on XBL at my friends house and play that for a bit :P

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah haha I'd love to play GH3 sometime man. add me on XBL: The Stagonator
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am always down for a good game of GH3. Let me know if you're interested, my current GT isn't XBL enabled.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
bishopx  

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah man, I'd love to play sometime. Let me know when you get XBL enabled again.
GHMojo247  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Customs? Reply with quote

Play any GH3 Customs?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: