ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S16 - Guitar Hero 3 - Expert Guitar - Congratulations Bj0rn!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bj0rn  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really late to the party here, heh.

First, as reigning overlord, I want to thank psx for running the league beautifully! Your engagement and added flavor of humor made this a particularly fun league

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
Congrats! I knew I was no match against you, I was never able to hit that crazy extra 400. I had insane ticks though, but it wasn't enough as I expected. Oh well...

Thanks for being such a ferocious competitor. Hoping to see you in a future GH3X league!

Thank you! I'm hoping for that too. I must say that I've been very lucky that RaBl, One and TTFAF have never been picked when I've been in the playoffs. It's an awesome final when both of us get first place. That happened season 10 as well.

I've got to ask how you got those ticks. You must've had ,x24 after the second activation. I've never had that. I either have x08, x20 or x28. Did you usually get those numbers too, or were your usual numbers something else?
Cabanon wrote:
sweet mother of jesus, i thought that was a crazy score undead but bj0rn took shit to a serious level. how didnt he uploaded his score to the database ?

congratz to bj0rn for winning the S16 Expert League !

Thanks! I was away for a week since Saturday of last week. So I didn't get to play the last day of the final, but there wasn't much to improve on anyway. I uploaded my scores from there, and now I have uploaded all the videos from the league, so you can check out my HIC run on YouTube now!

I actually didn't manage an FC the first day, so all the action was in the middle two days. It's funny how my best score kept climbing during the final. Looking at the photos I took, my first FC was 505324, then 505508, 505508 again, 505708, 505724, 505736, 506108, 506124 and finally 506136. And well, all of those except the final score were on day 2. I only needed about 20 minutes of playing day 3 before I got my final score.
S10: GH3X AAA-1, GHAX
S11: GH3X AAA, GH5X AAA
S16: GH3X
My youtube channel
eddaket  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I watched that HiC video. That fourth act when you slowed it down... that's just gross.

Congrats on the win lol. You certainly deserve it with that run.
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bj0rn wrote:
I've got to ask how you got those ticks. You must've had ,x24 after the second activation. I've never had that. I either have x08, x20 or x28. Did you usually get those numbers too, or were your usual numbers something else?

Most of the time I would get x08, but sometimes got x16, x20 and x24. I think x24 happened a lot more often than the other two, actually. I got x28 only a couple times, probably 2 or 3, but always missed the back end.

Looking forward to watching that video now

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: