ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
how do i play on high fps?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Austin11  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: how do i play on high fps? Reply with quote

can someone please explain how to do this? I see people playing on like 100-500 FPS and i cant get mine over 65 without lagging. I want to know how to fully turn the crowd and flames off. I have it somewhat off through the in game menu. But not what everyone else has, thanks SH
FkOnFireGh2  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming you're using GHTCP, in the main GH3 menu go to custom menu -> disable gfx.

Also, make sure you have vsync disabled (go to your graphics card control panel to do so) otherwise you won't be able to go over 60 FPS.

If doing both of these doesn't raise your FPS, then the only other thing you can really do is upgrade your computer.
Austin11  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive already done that in GHTCP but the flames are still there. I read this online but dont really understand it. can this be done in ghtcp? or manually threw the files. can you explain this further?

ok, first, go to your GH3's ZONES folder, which is located in C:\Program Files\Aspyr\DATA
Now, BACK UP YOUR ZONES FOLDER! YOU COULD BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T!
ok, now that that is outta the way. Next, delete all the files in the ZONES folder EXCEPT z_souncheck.pak.xen, global.pab.xen, global.pak.xen, AND global_sfx.pak.xen, now, copy the z_soundcheck.pak.xen file, make 1 copy of the file for every file you have deleted, then, rename the soundcheck.pak.xen files to the names of the files deleted, when you are done, the folder should look like nothing changed, now start GH3, if it loads to the main menu, you may have done something right! now go to quickplay, if the song starts but the screen is blacked out except for the Rock Meter, points meter, and the notes onscreen, YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CORRECTLY! CONGRATULATIONS!

Note: if you upgraded your PC or you get sick of seeing the black screen, or you just wanna see the concert again. Simply copy the files out of your backup ZONES folder back into your original ZONES folder.
Austin11  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive already done that in GHTCP but the flames are still there. I read this online but dont really understand it. can this be done in ghtcp? or manually threw the files. can you explain this further?

ok, first, go to your GH3's ZONES folder, which is located in C:\Program Files\Aspyr\DATA
ok, now that that is outta the way. Next, delete all the files in the ZONES folder EXCEPT z_souncheck.pak.xen, global.pab.xen, global.pak.xen, AND global_sfx.pak.xen, now, copy the z_soundcheck.pak.xen file, make 1 copy of the file for every file you have deleted, then, rename the soundcheck.pak.xen files to the names of the files deleted, when you are done, the folder should look like nothing changed, now start GH3, if it loads to the main menu, you may have done something right! now go to quickplay, if the song starts but the screen is blacked out except for the Rock Meter, points meter, and the notes onscreen, YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING CORRECTLY! CONGRATULATIONS!

Note: if you upgraded your PC or you get sick of seeing the black screen, or you just wanna see the concert again. Simply copy the files out of your backup ZONES folder back into your original ZONES folder.
Austin11  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austin11  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austin11  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austin11  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow my internet just lagged so bad it reposted that numerous times....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: