ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Content Network Ideas?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
adstermoore  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Content Network Ideas? Reply with quote

Hey guys
I've been making a bit of money through advertising on content I've created. Such as videos, mods and like. Some people who help me with this content also want a slice of the pie; rightfully so.

Naturally, I want to help in anyway I can. In the long-term, it'll be good for all of us. So I want to set up a content network.

To begin with, I need a name (obviously). I'm also interested in recommendations for things like website hosts and maybe an artist to join the network.

All help/advice is appreciated.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you call it something like 'Content Network News', or 'CNN' for short? Failing that, what about Network 1 Content, or n1c for short? (use lowercase letters because that's the vogue thing to do nowadays)
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: