ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hmph, can I write an introduction here?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fherry  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Hmph, can I write an introduction here? Reply with quote

Quote:
I like cake :O

lol Hey guys, how you doin? :P

I'm just a 12 year old gamer that loves guitar hero and rock band, and... minecraft?

I remember playing Guitar Hero II for the first time, the first song I played was Cherry Pie xD

I have been playing Guitar Hero for about 5 Years now, and 1 thing I gotta say is that it's definitely one of my favorite games of all time.

I am not a FCer, I complete songs on expert around 95 - 99%. I get to nervous when I try to FC a song and then BAM, I miss a note xD I rather let my body stay cool and get 95+ Percent.

Anyways, I have given my introduction and... I don't know xD

Oh, the highest score I ever got in a song was Take a Picture or American Pie in Band Hero.... In American Pie I am rank 38 xD

I hope I enjoy my stay here, and If I don't I will leave O.o (Scary Face)

Don't worry about me being too young... I got this.

That's the intro I wrote I year ago. I have definitely changed now, and here is my new intro, which is probably not needed.

Well, I'm finally 13 and I waited a whole year. To be honest I forgot about this site but I started to remember it again after playing a lil bit of Rock Band. Sometimes I wonder if anyone still writes here to be honest.

Yes, the last time I played Band Hero was a year ago, so my rank has probably changed by then. I do remember scoring 600,000 on American Pie lol.

I always mess up during the middle of a song, so my average is around 98-99%, which.. sucks. I get pressurized, like I haven't missed a note yet, and suddenly I have a hard time breathing.

I still like cake, don't worry.

Looking back at the post I did a year ago, I seem so immature. Maybe because the internet wasn't so "vulgar", and middle school wasn't so "lenient".

Well, what else do I say? Hello guys. I play Guitar Hero on Expert. Yeah.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:07 am    Post subject: Re: Hmph, can I write an introduction here? Reply with quote

fherry wrote:
Well, I'm finally 13 and I waited a whole year.

Wow!
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm more depressed by the fact that a post like this went almost a week without a sarcastic comment from Pieman

I remember being 13 not so fondly. I'm just glad the internet wasn't there to immortalize my cringeworthiness. Hnngh

Just think, in another 15-20 years we'll be having presidential candidates who'll have to answer for that dumb thing they said on the internet when they were a teenager

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
I'm more depressed by the fact that a post like this went almost a week without a sarcastic comment from Pieman

I remember being 13 not so fondly. I'm just glad the internet wasn't there to immortalize my cringeworthiness. Hnngh

Just think, in another 15-20 years we'll be having presidential candidates who'll have to answer for that dumb thing they said on the internet when they were a teenager

That's going to get quite interesting.... :-p
drifter1717  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pro tip for youngins:

you will regret 90% of the choices you make in the next 5 to 10 years. you will look back and wonder why you liked the bands you like and wore the clothes you wore. you will regret the things you post on the internet, anonymous or not.

Never settle for Evan Williams.

just wanted to put that out there
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drifter1717 wrote:

Hey shut your whore mouth, I like Evan Williams Apple Orchard
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
drifter1717  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
drifter1717 wrote:

Hey shut your whore mouth, I like Evan Williams Apple Orchard

get out of my house
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Drifter1717
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: