ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need a chart editor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaltarDraco  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Need a chart editor Reply with quote

After a google search and a forum search have turned up absolutely nothing at all, I am left without any song editor at all with which to chart custom songs.

I need a song editor that:

1 - Works!

2 - Exists and still has downloads that exist.

3 - I require the song editor in question to create songs for Guitar Hero 3 (GH3 being the easiest one to do this with because has a pc version).

Also, I have GHTCP which I'll be using to put the songs I have created into the game.
raynebc  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback was designed to make GH customs, so if this is your desired platform, that's probably your best bet. You can still download version 0.96 here:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1793209#1793209
or version 0.97 is a few posts below that one. I believe this editor is Windows only, but you can probably run it in an emulated environment.

EOF (http://www.fretsonfire.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=50698) is more of an "all purpose" chart editor for several rhythm games, but it will probably work fine for creating basic GH customs. You just may need to manually edit the chart to add things that EOF doesn't natively support such as animation events, if that's something you want the custom to have, or if it turns out to be required to work in-game. EOF is available for Windows, Mac or Linux.
MaltarDraco  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

raynebc wrote:
Feedback was designed to make GH customs, so if this is your desired platform, that's probably your best bet. You can still download version 0.96 here:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1793209#1793209
or version 0.97 is a few posts below that one. I believe this editor is Windows only, but you can probably run it in an emulated environment.
Ah... thanks for that, this should do nicely, I already watched a video tutorial for this by rocketbandboy which wasn't completed btw and I had been searching for it but couldn't find any working download link and here you come, giving me a working link! Cheers, bro!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: