Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Scorehero Friendship Gathering
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: The Scorehero Friendship Gathering Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I've been a part of Scorehero for quite a long time, ever since I got good at Guitar Hero 2. Over the years I've met a lot of different people, and had a lot of awesome and intense conversations with some of you ranging over a bunch of different topics. I had become friends with Rusty Waffle after we did a collaboration video of us playing Blinded in Chains by Avenged Sevenfold. We recently actually got to meet in person and it was definitely an awesome experience. This made me realize that despite enjoying my time here, I never actually made many friends on here, which upset me.
With Scorehero inevitably dying down due to the fall of rhythm gaming/guitar hero/rock band, I realize my chance to make more friends on here is going to become harder and harder. So I was hoping to make a thread where all the members that still visit this page that wish to continue to make friends and keep connections with people, still have a chance to. Basically I guess is post any sort of social media that you're on or if you're really daring post your phone number or something so that maybe new friendships can be started or old friendships can be rekindled before people go on their own way now that this website is becoming less and less active, and you lose that friendship forever.

here's my facebook page, where you can also get my phone number from. www.facebook.com/bvicious

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, at this point I have most ScoreHero people on Facebook or Steam, so I'm mostly prepared for the worst. I added you, b.vicious. It would be sad to lose friends when/if the site goes away. I have a Twitter as well (in my sig), but I really never remember to use it because I don't lead a very exciting life at all

Also, here is the ScoreHero Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/idunnolol

What I would suggest is trying to host a SH Get-Together. Between this site and Facebook the word would travel around to local SH-ers and you could get a pretty good group together. Get-togethers are awesome and totally make hanging around this site worth it (if it wasn't worth it already)

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: The Scorehero Friendship Gathering Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:
or if you're really daring post your phone number

I dunno if I'm that extreme man
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The Scorehero Friendship Gathering Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
b.vicious wrote:
or if you're really daring post your phone number

I dunno if I'm that extreme man

i figured i'd include it in case someone wasn't really a fan of the whole social media thing.

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only person I had to meet because of SH is Undead. I missed the chance to meet Pas26 & MrScientist last winter due to family reason. there's not much people playing GH/RB around town and even less on SH. I dont mind not meeting people honestly as im very busy and im not an easy make-new-friend guy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pretty much know everyone I want to know off SH

I don't want to meet pimply 13 year olds that just found the site this year
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the pimply 13 year olds who joined 5 years ago? =P

Strangely enough I've never met anyone from Scorehero, which is especially odd because I know there's a few people on here from Colorado.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
Only the pimply 13 year olds who joined 5 years ago? =P

Strangely enough I've never met anyone from Scorehero, which is especially odd because I know there's a few people on here from Colorado.

Yeah we're all pimply 20 something year olds now see that's the difference

Also I was 15 when I joined
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
Also I was 15 when I joined

I was 14 when I joined. Time fucking flies.
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been 12 for aeons

scorehero's rise and fall means nothing to me
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARmstrong and I golfed couple times a few years back. Would love to do that again.

Plus Serges with his karaoke/GH/RB tour he had in the Chicago area.

That's about it, but I'd love to have a get together as well, just to 1) place a face to the username, and 2) just have a rand ol' time offline with.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only met one SH'er in person, and he doesn't even come around her anymore (zsjostrom35, who lives in Ohio, haha). I'm friends with a fair amount of SHers on facebook, but I suppose if anybody wants to add me they can feel free. https://www.facebook.com/alex.hazlewood.3
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
locken  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had LemonMeringue to stay at my place once while he was staying in the UK. Also friends with UKOGMONKEY, and a couple of other people who I still keep in touch with. Definitely dig the idea!

https://www.facebook.com/sam.lock3
GH3X - 66/70 FCs
Total - 170/211
TTFAF - 852K
locken  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had LemonMeringue to stay at my place once while he was staying in the UK. Also friends with UKOGMONKEY, and a couple of other people who I still keep in touch with. Definitely dig the idea!

https://www.facebook.com/sam.lock3
GH3X - 66/70 FCs
Total - 170/211
TTFAF - 852K
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me fools! lolol

http://www.facebook.com/squirrelsh

MightySquirrel on Steam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: