ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
AbyssionQC - I'm the One 369,259 1st Place!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Jelly of that BB FC. You saw my first attempts haha. Mad props

What other insane stuff do you have left?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
So Jelly of that BB FC. You saw my first attempts haha. Mad props

What other insane stuff do you have left?

Not sure if you meant what are the hard songs I have left but they are all visible on the first post of my thread, even got a nice picture of my FC board~
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice funkin' job on BB. Good luck with that FSFC dude! You're definitely capable of it.
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
nice funkin' job on BB. Good luck with that FSFC dude! You're definitely capable of it.

<3 It will be a decade long grind though because of TTFAF SH and Sudden Death being massive memes to me.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gratz man, BB is an insane feat in my book. good luck on the remaining songs. keep us posted !

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for 80's FGFC aye

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge congrats man!!!!! And also ending the FGFC with Holy Diver :p. Can't even imagine what my reaction would be to finishing off that FGFC! I presume that you're going to be moving onto GH2 next? Seems all the hard songs in this game you have a choke far into the song/easy songs/Trogdor which well... you hit the strumming first try on PAL... so I think if you still have access to PAL, you're golden there! So then overstrum hell of GH1, then... insane things on SH's/WoR. Best of luck my friend!
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Huge congrats man!!!!! And also ending the FGFC with Holy Diver :p. Can't even imagine what my reaction would be to finishing off that FGFC! I presume that you're going to be moving onto GH2 next? Seems all the hard songs in this game you have a choke far into the song/easy songs/Trogdor which well... you hit the strumming first try on PAL... so I think if you still have access to PAL, you're golden there! So then overstrum hell of GH1, then... insane things on SH's/WoR. Best of luck my friend!

Thanks, GH2 is definitely next although I made it to the ending trill of batm within few runs somehow so working on GH1 is still a possibility. I got really bad at the engine though so it will take quite a bit of time to de-rust enough to FC any song other than batm because GH logic says batm doesn't require any de-rusting lol.. I technically have access to PAL but haven't gotten it to work yet (TV signal trolling even on an HDTV) so it will have to wait a little until I figure out the issue.

I've done a dozen of batm runs and they were all < -10 with a run that I assume was going to be -2, -1 or 100% overstrum but couldn't confirm due to a post solo miss.. I wish I could record my ps2 right now, that's another issue I need to fix since my splitters work just fine with my 360 and they worked just fine with my old ps2.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbyssionQC wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
*snip*

Thanks, GH2 is definitely next although I made it to the ending trill of batm within few runs somehow so working on GH1 is still a possibility. I got really bad at the engine though so it will take quite a bit of time to de-rust enough to FC any song other than batm because GH logic says batm doesn't require any de-rusting lol.. I technically have access to PAL but haven't gotten it to work yet (TV signal trolling even on an HDTV) so it will have to wait a little until I figure out the issue.

I've done a dozen of batm runs and they were all < -10 with a run that I assume was going to be -2, -1 or 100% overstrum but couldn't confirm due to a post solo miss... I wish I could record my ps2 right now, that's another issue I need to fix since my splitters work just fine with my 360 and they worked just fine with my old ps2.

Yeah, that day I got my 100% OS on BatM was similar to yours, a lot of... really good runs, that just fell flat. Think I had only 1-2 runs out of ~20 or so that were a miss before M99 Though it seems you've already had a run with that happening at least once. Also, a tip that I found worked well, then re-enforced by Smoky telling me that's how he plays it as well.

smokyprogg wrote:
I strum it all. The strumming is at a pretty reasonable speed, and I found getting the fretting precise is far more important. If I play a bit loose and behind the beat, that seems to help a lot. When I relaxed on the rest of the solo and just concentrated on lightly fretting, it really helped for some reason.

I also do the whole thing (including the preceding slower sixteenth note runs on YBO) in 3rd position, sliding the index for the reds. I also only anchor the yellow in the : near the beginning of the fast part, and the blues near the end. Again, being very precise with the fretting makes it way more manageable. Also get the right strumming speed, obviously :P

And I'm sure you've used/heard of this before, but listening to the strumming on an FC of the song 100% helped me get the Decontrol strumming/CfH Solo. Also, I truly hope you don't have a similar fate with as many 100% OS with GR2R/Decontrol/CfH.

Best of luck mate! Hopefully one of the three of us can knock down BatM soon
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on 80's!! BB is absolute insanity, but the rest of that game is no joke. STILL haven't gotten Seventeen yet

You should finish off "easy songs" from GH2, and we'll be at around the same number of remaining FC's

though you already have some impossible fcs i will never get lmao

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet FGFC dude! GH2 shouldn't be too tough for you, then
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smokyprogg wrote:
Congrats on 80's!! BB is absolute insanity, but the rest of that game is no joke. STILL haven't gotten Seventeen yet

You should finish off "easy songs" from GH2, and we'll be at around the same number of remaining FC's

though you already have some impossible fcs i will never get lmao

That's the plan! You've gotten more GH1 FCs than I could possibly get right now (who knows in the future..) so we'll be sitting at a very similar FC count once I get to work on GH2 ;)

Jellu wrote:
Sweet FGFC dude! GH2 shouldn't be too tough for you, then

Thanks, it will still be tough because I despise the engine lol. I get mad very easily on this game so missing more often over silly things isn't exactly something I enjoy. I still plan to grind the FGFC though, 60/64 will be a breeze with my current FCs but anything more than that should take a lot of work.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice FGFC. good luck with GH2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So.. since I couldn't get PAL to work with my TV, I ended up fixing my PCSX2 settings so that I could run GH2 smoothly and practiced the solo of Trogdor for like 3h. I ended up getting fairly consistent once I realised that the emulator didn't give a fuck about my framerate and I had to force it to 50fps myself to have PAL-like gameplay AAAAAAND I FC'D TROGDOR FIRST TRY LOL I'M DONE.
VIDEO IN FEW MINUTES I NEED TO EDIT IT FIRST.

AND HERE WE GO

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao what the fuck
insane job!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 22 of 29

Jump to: