ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
[SOLVED] You received a PM on ScoreHero

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: [SOLVED] You received a PM on ScoreHero Reply with quote

ok i've just been hit with 478 messages from SH in my junk mail (oh god thansk) this morning stated I receievd a PM ! they're all the same 4-5 messages but sent in mass way.

EDIT: received another 88 of these at 10am.

EDIT 2: another 38. seems like im getting them each 30 mins.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, sorry about this. I'm disabling PM messages right now until I figure it out.

Has anyone else received emails like this?

EDIT: If you can find it in the message properties / header, can you tell me the IP that one of the messages is sent from? Or better yet send me an entire message header.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
JCirri  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forum e-mails are disabled, but oddly enough look to have already been disabled. Additionally, the mail log on here looks pretty clean.

So I'm wondering if the old server's mail queue is somehow being processed, a message header will help me figure it out.

Also are you still receiving the e-mails?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure I can send you one. i didnt deleted them yet. you want 'em via email or pm ?

Quote:
Dear Cabanon,

You received a PM from Mr.Scientist with message title, Jeudi 24 octobre at 22 Oct 2013 11:09. To view the message, click here.

-Service provided by codemann8

EDIT: still having them at 14h30 EST. 27 again. why codemann8 ??

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah.. in that case, it's coming from codemann8's PathHero server.

I'll alert him, but it's nothing related to ScoreHero that I have any control over.

EDIT: Since you're still receiving the e-mails, I've banned his server IP to hopefully halt them until he sorts out the problem.
codemann8  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry about this. I offer a service to send an email on PMs in SH but I recently found out my server's IP was banned so I had JCirri unblock it. In doing this, the service was able to start running again, however, it would appear something has changed and now sends out duplicate emails. I have disabled this job so the emails will stop.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guy. as of 3pm yesterday, everything stopped.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: