ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Multiplayer?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cynmodz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Multiplayer? Reply with quote

I have used the guitar hero control panel to put songs on the download setlist. However when I send the setlist to a friend for him to import in to the game for us to play on multiplayer, the game crashes. Yes we have the same version of the game. We also tried resetting the game to brand new and importing just one song in the downloads folder and each of us importing that one song by ourselves. Doing this just 1 song make it where when he tries to connect to my private match, it fails to join. Now before I am bothered with other questions, with the full legit game, we can join each others matches so it's not a router issue or crap like that. It only is affected when we put custom songs into the download setlist. Is there something I am missing?
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107239&sid=b4da52d8cacf676e88da17d0ff3c390f

according to that thread:

It's not the chart that has to be the same, it's the title of the song. I played a custom against a guy where I had a chart with a bunch more notes than he did. He had a long hold while i had a bunch of chords, so he was getting ticks while I was getting thousands of points lol.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the problem. We are both using the exact same song, same chart and everything and he can't even connect to my game nor me connect to him with a custom song in our download library. Remove it and we can connect fine. Let alone actually playing it.
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
It's not the chart that has to be the same, it's the title of the song.

I think what newuser is saying is that the title of the song needs to be exactly the same. Is the title of the song the exact same on both sides?
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
It's not the chart that has to be the same, it's the title of the song.

I think what newuser is saying is that the title of the song needs to be exactly the same. Is the title of the song the exact same on both sides?

yeah in the control panel is it the same title? i have no idea what the actual problem is i'm just going off of that thread

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cynmodz wrote:
We are both using the exact same song, same chart and everything

Everything is the same. Same title, same song, same exact files, same checkboxes checked. Everything is exactly done the same on both systems and I can't connect to a host online game with the song in the game period. Without the song, we can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: