View previous topic :: View next topic  
conlan22  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here are my round 6 scores

newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

week 6 for me

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wearing headphones and listening to music while squeezing the last venue definitely makes it much more tolerable lol.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Wearing headphones and listening to music while squeezing the last venue definitely makes it much more tolerable lol.

i wish i could do that. i get way too distracted so im forced to listen to these songs

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

i wish i could do that. i get way too distracted so im forced to listen to these songs

Lol yeah sometimes I'll mess up and play the song rhythm but not too often. There's just no way I'm listening to Do You Feel Like We Do ever again.
conlan22  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're almost done and then I can put this game away forever lol. I think we both have about five songs left I'm hoping to be done sometime next week.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
We're almost done and then I can put this game away forever lol. I think we both have about five songs left I'm hoping to be done sometime next week.

yeah i have 5 more because i need to redo 2 minutes to midnight for first place. but then the other 4 are actually hard. reFCing scatterbrain won't be too bad. i can't do the 1st act in sweating bullets. done with everything might give me problems and do you feel like we do is going to be horrible if i have to replay a few times because of the path

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

having trouble reFCing scatterbrain and dwedfn. it might take some on and off playing to get these 2 down

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
having trouble reFCing scatterbrain and dwedfn. it might take some on and off playing to get these 2 down

Yeah I keep missing on scatterbrain also. Like you said I'm just gonna have to keep playing it from time to time. I haven't made another serious attempt for dwedfn yet. Is there a certain place you keep missing for dwedfn?
Kris35710  

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

week 4 and 5

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry been MIA. Just returned from a GH reunion in Memphis. I finally go to put faces to the VOICES in my head! I've been playing and texting daily with some of them for 6 years and finally met them in person! Also had to do some housekeeping for my wedding in Ohio. I will get back into the swing of things shortly.

Not like Im any threat to you guys.... lol

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kris35710 wrote:
Sorry been MIA. Just returned from a GH reunion in Memphis. I finally go to put faces to the VOICES in my head! I've been playing and texting daily with some of them for 6 years and finally met them in person! Also had to do some housekeeping for my wedding in Ohio. I will get back into the swing of things shortly.

Not like Im any threat to you guys.... lol

all that matters is that you finished

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep that's what counts. Unfortunately I still have those last five songs still. I really want to finish them this week so I can be done. I see you have jumped into some Metallica. That's good for me because then the path thread will be updated when I get that game lol.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

conlan22 wrote:
Yep that's what counts. Unfortunately I still have those last five songs still. I really want to finish them this week so I can be done. I see you have jumped into some Metallica. That's good for me because then the path thread will be updated when I get that game lol.

haha yeah scatterbrain was annoying. i choked at the end and just wanted to move on. metallica is frustrating because i follow the 5 star path on pathhero, FC the 6 minute song and finish 2000 points behind fug. then i sit there wondering if the path is wrong or if he hit extra squeezes or if i dropped 2k in ticks. im not going to waste too much time perfecting paths. im just going to redux quickly and finish 2nd on bushidox's boards.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
conlan22 wrote:

haha yeah scatterbrain was annoying. i choked at the end and just wanted to move on. metallica is frustrating because i follow the 5 star path on pathhero, FC the 6 minute song and finish 2000 points behind fug. then i sit there wondering if the path is wrong or if he hit extra squeezes or if i dropped 2k in ticks. im not going to waste too much time perfecting paths. im just going to redux quickly and finish 2nd on bushidox's boards.

Yeah that game is frustrating when it comes to figuring out where all the missing points are. 2nd behind Fug isn't too bad of a accomplishment though lol. I guess i'm off to World Tour next as that's the only game I currently own that I still need to go through. After that I'll have GHM and GHVH and then 80's and 1. I'd like tho think that I'll make it through all of them at some point but who knows lol.

Edit: here's what I ended up with for round 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: