SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Long time, hope all is well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please get the game that fits the following description:

The game serves as a reboot of the Guitar Hero franchise, being the first new entry in the series since Warriors of Rock in 2010 and the seventh installment overall. Activision wanted to bring back Guitar Hero for the next generation of video game consoles but wanted the new game to be innovative. FreeStyleGames was given a free rein to revitalize the series by Activision, which led to the development of a new guitar controller featuring a 6 button, 3-fret layout in contrast to the 5 button controller of previous games. FreeStyleGames also wanted to bring a more immersive experience to the player, and developed the main career mode GH Live to have the note pattern displayed atop full motion video taken from the perspective of a lead guitarist during a concert, with the crowd and other band members dynamically reacting to the player's performance. FreeStyleGames also wanted to forgo the traditional downloadable content model to provide new songs for the game, and created the GHTV mode which encompasses curated playlists in the style of music television channels that are streamed around the clock, allowing them to easily acquire and add new songs. Within GHTV, songs are presented with the note track overlaid atop their music video or from live concert footage. GHTV allows players to pick up and play currently-streamed songs at any time or use money and in-game credits to play any song within the library, forgoing traditional downloadable content. The game was shipped with forty-two songs on disc and 200 songs within the GHTV library; New content has been added to GHTV on a weekly basis, provided through premium shows that earn players unique rewards.
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah I finished Band Hero today and I am happy, this gives me every 5-lane GH game FGFC too

Best song was without a doubt American Pie
Hardest song was definitely I Heard It Through the Grapevine (broken hopo chords can die)

Also this is my 15th Expert FGFC, so theres that bonus
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:

The game serves as a reboot of the Guitar Hero franchise, being the first new entry in the series since Warriors of Rock in 2010 and the seventh installment overall. Activision wanted to bring back Guitar Hero for the next generation of video game consoles but wanted the new game to be innovative. FreeStyleGames was given a free rein to revitalize the series by Activision, which led to the development of a new guitar controller featuring a 6 button, 3-fret layout in contrast to the 5 button controller of previous games. FreeStyleGames also wanted to bring a more immersive experience to the player, and developed the main career mode GH Live to have the note pattern displayed atop full motion video taken from the perspective of a lead guitarist during a concert, with the crowd and other band members dynamically reacting to the player's performance. FreeStyleGames also wanted to forgo the traditional downloadable content model to provide new songs for the game, and created the GHTV mode which encompasses curated playlists in the style of music television channels that are streamed around the clock, allowing them to easily acquire and add new songs. Within GHTV, songs are presented with the note track overlaid atop their music video or from live concert footage. GHTV allows players to pick up and play currently-streamed songs at any time or use money and in-game credits to play any song within the library, forgoing traditional downloadable content. The game was shipped with forty-two songs on disc and 200 songs within the GHTV library; New content has been added to GHTV on a weekly basis, provided through premium shows that earn players unique rewards.

I lold
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXGhostTypeXx wrote:
UltraHeroABC5 wrote:

I lold

I lold because it shows you don't have true FSFC lolololol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naruto42 wrote:

I lold because it shows you don't have true FSFC lolololol

Changed the title since I know people are gonna attack me over GHL pretty much, not saying you are obv
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

every 5 lane game lol nice
band hero.. damn.. may not be a metallica but it's still something. I remember when I first got the game around it's release and I couldn't pass Kung Fu Fighting LOL
Don't know bout now since I don't play it much, but I should.
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
every 5 lane game lol nice
band hero.. damn.. may not be a metallica but it's still something. I remember when I first got the game around it's release and I couldn't pass Kung Fu Fighting LOL
Don't know bout now since I don't play it much, but I should.

Well besides DJHero obv
Thanks
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXGhostTypeXx wrote:
Well besides DJHero obv

git djh

jk lol its terrible

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djh is 10 songs on a terrible, broken engine. gl if you get it.

btw; djh is generally easy to find used at gamestop or whatever game store you name it.
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL PHOTOS ARE IN HERE
Basically updating here for people who don't look at the RB side lol

Did this really quickly since I did guitar however long ago
Bass and drums were easy and I had to completely learn vocals, but it's not that bad

Really happy with this
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starting to get back into having fun on drums.
I FCd Heartbreaker, Vinternoll2, and Re-Education.

I'm not a fan of the 4 lane play-style though because stuff like disco-beats and crossover type of fills are irritating to do. I can manage though.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job. I saw this on facebook and now here. Heartbreaker has a few tricky stuff, and Vinternoll is kinda boring and stuff. Re-Education has some stuff too I think. I can't remember.
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FC Pic Here
This is by far my best GH vocals FC
I actually tried my "Unknown Origins" trick on GHWT and it freaking worked and I was shocked lol.

For those who wanna know, on the word "Unknown" you hold the "Un" and it automatically shifts to "known" which makes it much easier to work. The rest of the phrases I just do normally because it's straight forward.

After that I did RB3's version which took like 4 tries lol
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ty and ty for the unknown phrase "method"
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Video Here

I did this a while ago but never posted it for some reason, but today is the 1 year anniversary of this game so why not..
I consider this my best GH3PC accomplishment by far. Literally it feels like a FGFC of GHWoR but a ton of the songs are shorter lol. Pretty much all of my thoughts and stuff are in the description of the vid if you want to watch.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: