Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Long time, hope all is well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolest FGFC ever! XD Nice one dude. It's good to see some slightly unusual FCs now and again

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, sup?
If you haven't noticed I've been more active on the blue side because I got seriously bored of GH because I haven't had much to do. However I still play often and have been getting cool FCs on RB.
Some accomps I've done recently:
-100+ DLC and RBN Guitar + Vocals FCs
-Rock Band 3 and Blitz FGFC on vocals
-A lot of awesome guitar FCs such as Ziltoidia Full Artist FC
-Dank FBFCs with Aftermath

I may come back to the red side at some point in the future. I'm planning to get customs again so that will definitely ensure some activity at least.
Hope you guys are doing well
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Play With Me Vocals FC on WoR

Decided to try adjusting cal tonight to see how I could get the most optimal experience on this game and FCd this
First cool thing I've done on this side in a while, I suck at GH vocals so I'm happy with this. I did Spoonman too which is double awesome. :)

Will edit with vids later.
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny I never thought I'd get good at vocals and now I'm here. 2 of my best GH vox FCs in one night is a pretty nice win.

Hit The Lights - This song is DUMB AS HELL TO SING! Somehow got super lucky on all 3 "Wanna stop again" phrases when I was barely nailing them in practice. Did this on WoR before and now that I did it on the game it feels so nice.

War Inside My Head
- Took a half our of grinding. Those short phrases between each verse are screwy at first but once you learn them they're not TOO bad... However grasping consistency on them can be annoying on runs. Verse 2 and 3 were also annoying to hit.

So yeah, I'm so happy to be improving on the GH side for vox. I've pretty much capped on RB3 so this will be a cool challenge to see how far I go here.
xXGhostTypeXx  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Scorehero, how goes it?
I haven't updated my thread in years but I thought I'd do so to say that I hope everyone is doing well in these crazy recent times.

I don't play rhythm games anymore or really any games in general, I got rid of my stuff because it was taking space and it's not like I used it anyways. Last I played was actually earlier this year when I went to AGDQ 2020, got to see some really awesome long time friends and met some new ones. I got to try Clone Hero for the first time with a Wiitar, and blistered my fingers with those ridiculous customs lol. Also got to play GH1-2 customs again which are fun as hell and more in my ballpark. Oh yeah, and I went to friggen Disney World! Here's to hoping that 2022 can open up cuz I'd love to go again and meet some more people.

The biggest thing I did before that was I Full Game FCd Rock Band 3 on Guitar and Vocals circa 2018. I wish I finished off bass and keys because I easily could have, but it's whatever lmao.

Other than that, not much else to share other than I'm doing good and living life like an average human being. Hope you people are getting dank FCs, passes, 5 stars and the like, and staying healthy from this virus.

Happy Holidays and New Years, and thanks for reading this if you did.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: