ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Retroactively adding scoretracking for Rock Revolution and Rocksmith

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveBoysenberry  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:25 pm    Post subject: Retroactively adding scoretracking for Rock Revolution and R Reply with quote

Given that most of those still on this site are here for the scoretracking and not for the forums, I don't see why not.
This one time I got really angry at this online fishing game, so I beat my fist on the desk and made the legs fail and collapse. This being done, I threw my monitor (CRT at the time) across the room and kicked the computer tower until the hard drive failed. Then I threw everything into a woodpile, burned it, and cried for three straight hours.
SteveBoysenberry  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess ill just go blow myself
This one time I got really angry at this online fishing game, so I beat my fist on the desk and made the legs fail and collapse. This being done, I threw my monitor (CRT at the time) across the room and kicked the computer tower until the hard drive failed. Then I threw everything into a woodpile, burned it, and cried for three straight hours.
BlakePlaysGH  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveBoysenberry wrote:
Guess ill just go blow myself

You can ask all you want on here, they never seem to respond. I guess they just don't have enough time/money? (idk if it costs money to add more games to scoretracking or not), but whatever it is they just don't feel inclined to add stuff. They did add Final Fantasy Theater Rhythm or whatever its called, so i guess your request for them to add Rocksmith and Rock Revolution isn't totally benign. Who knows? I think Rocksmith score tracking would be pretty cool.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's just time consumming. money isnt an issues. the ads pays for the site well enough according to JCirri.

It's just about demand. FFTR was added mainly because JCirri love the game, not because there's demand. it suck, it is what it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: